29- Justify

Jungkook's POV

9 pm

"Bordeaux plaza looks ethereal even though i've been there for more than a hundred times now, ever since i was a baby." She tells me these with the sweetest lilt, her doe eyes sparkling, and speaking a thousand words more than her lips. It's very meaningful to her, i can feel it.

She's such a joy, an infectious one.

"It's exciting me even more now, i cannot wait to explore the places i haven't." I tighten my hold with gentleness on her hand, and we both wait for the train to arrive, since the announcement has been made for it to come soon already. "I cannot wait to show you everything, too!"

She laughs softly, glancing up at me as i stand right next to her, looking out for the crowd. "Umm...you got earphones?" She asks me, and i shake my head, "i don't, but these may work."

I bring the wireless earphones out from my pocket, and she grins through her cute eyes on which she wore some pretty pink and soft silver makeup before coming here, her sneaky hand grabbing the tiny device without thinking much. I smile at her little adorableness underneath my mask.

"Put your mask on." I tell her to do so, knowing we're about to go inside the train filled with people, and since there's a lot of infections currently going on, it's necessary for our safety. I walk with her inside, and go to the reserved seat which i booked beforehand.

So it's not going to cause any problem. "Come here." I tell her to move towards where she'd be comfortable, and she goes right beside the window, feeling comfy in her own small zone. I once liked that area a lot too, when i was young.

"You sit here." She pats the seat right next to her, and i smile weakly, sitting down. "Even if you didn't command me to, i'd sit here. This is my place." I point at the seat number, and then show her the numbers in our ticket. "Hmm, anyways. Let me some songs." This little one cleverly turns the whole topic off, and goes ahead to do something on her phone, typing fast.

"I'm so sleepy." I don't mean what i said, and i just tease her, to make all her attention land on me. She stares at me like she's going to rip my head off any second. "Oh, i forgot, you've got ancestor bones." Her words never hit my heart, since i know she's joking.

Her face makes me laugh a little out, and because there's no one sitting opposite to us, people are still filling in and, it's kind of nice in here.. "You're a funny girl." I scratch my forehead, giggling, and i slide closer to her. I rest back, and spread my legs and relax to be a little less restless.

It's amazing how i feel so different when i am with her, from when i am alone.

"Can you share with the poor guy i am, please?" I put my hand over her thigh, the right one, which is exposed a bit because her socks slide down, and she inclines her head to gaze at me with these dilated pupils, nodding. Lilac takes off the right earphone, and i wear it on my left ear.

Next day

7 am

I rub my sore eyes, looking blurrily at the wristwatch i forgot to take off me last night. It goddamn stings my skin, heck. I hiss at the relieving pain i feel after i take it off. I don't have anymore time left to sleep more. They'll be here anytime.