23- Tension

Jungkook's POV

Next day

7 am

I open my eyes, and lower them to where i see her. She's a damn cutie. I swear. After a long while, my smile is the first thing i wear on my face, after waking up.

I remove her hand from my calf, gently, and she moves to stick closer to me, but give me a heart attack. Her face is very close to where it shouldn't be. God, help me. Lightly leaning my hips upwards to move, i think of sliding up the sofa. My morning problem isn't helping at all either.

But it shouldn't bother me so much. Especially after last night. She got to know so much more. Feel what she shouldn't have.

I don't think i acted in the right mind, but i lost control, dammit. The alcohol was the hell. Whatever, i know she knows what she did, not being the actual innocent girl who i am used to seeing. Her little diary is the tale-teller.

Consumed by my own thoughts, i try to stop wondering deeper, so i can be done with my morning routine, and then work. I move my hand down to her arms, and hold her left forearm with gentleness, just to put it away from my body. I don't mind waking her up, she's got school. And, i actually succeed in doing so.

"Hey." I smile, putting an arm behind my head to rest my head on it, my eyes stuck down on the person who just opened it's doe twinkling eyes. Realizing what she's clinging onto so cutely, like a leech, she moves away from my leg, but a gulp goes down her throat. "Good morning."

"Good morn to you too." I sit up, and pull the blanket higher, feeling cold as heck. "I'm gonna go get ready for school." She smiles and looks at me, and then gets up right away, leaving to her room. I move my gaze downwards, shamelessly, and see her fixing her short nightgown. A chuckle leaves my lips, as i direct my way to the bathroom.

End of Jungkook's POV

2 pm

"Is this all i have to write, mister zucker?" I ask the man who's busy in reading my notebook to check if everything is done in the correct way, as he taught. "Yeah." He does not look at where i point at, and replies, simply.

This is what most men do, and i hate it. Though mister jeon is not in this list. He's observant.

"You did not even look, i guess, you've got more than a pair of eyes." I don't even care about being rude. He moves his eyes, staring at me, "excuse me, miss park?"

"Look at this, and please tell." I go closer to him, and place my book on his lap. He clenches his jawline, but still seems cute, even though he's slightly triggered. "It's all good. Class is over, for today." What? It's only two now. So early?

"But we have an ho-" He gently stops me, "you did everything well, and fast, so i give you an hour off today." Mister zucker smiles, but packs his bag, and gets up.

"Okay, thanks." I pack my stuffs too, looking up at my teacher to thank him sweetly. He nods, and says, "goodbye. Study well for tomorrow's last test. Or you'll be punished." Oh, that's new. Never heard this one before.

I giggle at his weird way of warning me, "oh alright. I'll study a lot then." I get up and keep my bag at the place meant for it, the chair.