50- Frictions

Jungkook's POV

Slight mature content

"Only my shorts." She sends back an answer which makes me laugh softly, since i already know that it's a lie.

"Really?" I try my best to not lose my presence of mind, but she is damn making it hard for me to follow my rules. To my question, she shakes my head from left to right, being too horny but so cute at the same time, and it makes me wonder about her amazing little mind. "Let me check myself."

I lick my lips, glancing up in her glimmering eyes, and slowly moving my hand to lay it on her thick thigh. I give her a glance, but skim my fingers above her thigh highs, and end over my skirt. Once i rub the tip of my thumb up her soft skin, she twitches, but comes ahead, and pushes her lips softly on mine, my heart skipping a beat at this vulnerably.

This is getting too intense for me to handle it, and i don't know if i'll be able to keep my self-control, or not.

"I-" My tongue slips, and this one catches the opportunity to go ahead and grab it with hers hotly, causing all sorts of veins in my body to rush, making my mind numb, pulling me into an ecstasy. Not keeping a grip over myself, i give in, and stick my hand inside her pencil skirt.

She smiles, preventing me from deepening this kiss, and she puts an end to this amorous make-out, leaning back. "Can you take this off please?"

Lilac holds the fabric of my black tie, looking at me with some really powerful and dark eyesight, acknowledging me of what is in her head. I don't answer, never feeling it useful enough to use my lips, but holding actions more in meaningful, so i grab the knot of my necktie to undo it.

Because i am aware of her plan, i don't wait and i grasp both her hands to tie them. "You're so wise when you're like this."

This brat pecks my chin, smiling and being all giggly because of her hormones mixing into her blood, kind of drugging my mind too. "Like what?" I smile, focusing on tying her hands properly, unable to do so since my eyes feel blurry or maybe i just cannot focus like heck.

"In the mood to love." Her soft, and innocent response makes me laugh. "Yeah," i tighten the knot, and leave it, her body falling down back on the table in that instance, and making me fucking horny like i never have.

I stand back, remembering whatever she wrote down in her journal, trying to discreetly form a way to tease her like she'll like.

"You want me to fuck you on this table," i lean down, but inch my face closer to hers, "but it's a bummer i don't have any condom." I smile, knowing it'll trigger her bad in her first time, watching her chest rise up and down deeply to express all the rush in her body, she still smiles, inclining up to whisper in my ears. "Plans never work anyways."

"Exactly?" I turn to her, but see her licking her lips, her face red and flushed, i straighten up. She lays down on her back, her skirt tight, i unhook my belt, and grab her by the calf.

No more words i can think of to let out, i simply slide down everything, but make sure that i keep this in my mind that i'm not having a condom and so it's quite risky. So still being in my boxer, i slide her skirt up, and glance up at her heated face, liking the sweet expressions being all over it.

"Aren't you scared?" I bend down, attach her dripping core on my boner, but feel her lose hold of her mind, stretching out, and exhaling while arching her back.