10- Happy pill

Next day

9 am

I take my bowl of cornflakes and walk to the kitchen where the chocolate syrup awaits me. "Good morning." I get a little surprised to see mister jeon suddenly walking towards here in a robe and matching pajama silk pants. "Good morning."

He smiles for a brief moment with his dry pink lips. He takes hold of the glass mug. "Is your teacher not coming today?" He asks, keeping the mug underneath the tap of the coffee maker, his body leaning backwards on the shelves. "He is. Just in around some minutes, he'll be here. He had some personal work so that's why he's going to be late." I inform mister jeon.

He hums sorely, waiting for the coffee to be done. "Did you sleep well?" He looks at me as i search for the chocolate syrup. "I slept fine, and you?" I mumble while my mind is somewhere else. "I did too. What do you search for?"

"Oh, nothing, just chocolate syrup. May i have some?" I turn around to him and look up. "Sure yes. It's right here." He comes close and i step back. He reaches for the cabinet above behind me.

I inhale the hit of the scented air which spread all around me by mister jeon's strong cologne. "Thank you." I grab the bottle from him, looking up at him. He nods and turns away to take his cup of caffeine. I blink and pour some into the bowl as the doorbell rings.

"Oh, will that be him?" Mister jeon takes a sip of the steaming hot liquid like it was nothing, asking me right afterwards. I shrug, "most probably yes." I hurry to gobble my breakfast.

"Slow down, it's not a big deal if a teacher can spare a few minutes for his student's good health." Mister jeon walks towards the main door to open it, and i simply follow him while eating like a puppy who's licking a bone.

He opens the door and i stand behind this tall man of six foot. I completely get hidden by his wide and muscular figure, so now mister zucker has to talk to this man who he thinks is scary.

"Uh..." My strict and rude teacher now loses his confidence and stammers, "good morning." He greets mister jeon and bows. Mister jeon steps back to bow too and i almost bump into him. "Good morning, mister zucker. Come inside."

"Lilac is having her breakfast at the moment, so would you please wait for a little while?" This one speaks up for me, always being the sweetest as he can. "Go inside and eat, sweetheart."

This is so nice and cute to hear him call me sweetheart.

I smile and slurp the choco rings from the bowl, glancing at mister zucker who seems baffled but he comes inside. I walk with my breakfast to the family room as mister jeon completes his cup of coffee and then goes upstairs to do his job.

"How did the first encounter with mister jeon go?" I have a hint of coyness in my voice, but right now, what matters, is my professor's face that turned from pale to red so quick like a chameleon.

I sit down on the I-shaped sofa while mister zucker sits down on the corner, "it went good. Just the way it should. You tell me why have you not done your breakfast earlier? Is this a good manner to make your teacher wait, hmm?"

"I'm sorry," i speak with a muffled tone, the food still in my mouth. "But i was having trouble sleeping last night and so i slept late, and of course, that means, i woke up late. So..."