26- Kiss

. . .

"Good morning, sir." The employees all stand up, and greet the man in unison, almost. I feel the atmosphere very still, and since this man is holding my hand, tightly. I feel even more tensed than i should. It's way too dumb.

"Good morning. Follow me here." He walks in front of me, leaving my hand, when i wanted it to stay in mine longer. I sigh, and catch up quick to keep up with this man who's taking advantage of his long legs.

"This is the lift." He stops ahead of the lift area, and presses the button for opening one of them. I see him from the corner of my eyes, my mind still stuck back in the time when we were dancing, when i forgot everything that existed except us, and when, he was so close to me that i could smell his cologne, that heavy one.

Just when the sliding metal door opens, i step behind him, and wait for him to go inside, so i can too. Mister jeon goes inside the lift, and i follow him from the behind. But, too many of the people were behind me. I didn't even notice.

It's crowded, gosh. I stick to the corner of this small space, and grab the metal railing. Mister jeon stands next to me, but when the person comes ahead of me, and starts to crowd here, he shifts.

He stands right in front of me, tall and toughly, and i don't dare look anywhere else but my feet. I don't think i've looked him in the eye even once after what happened in my bedroom, there. It was surreal. I felt like i was flying.

However when i get tired of keeping my head low, i incline it, and my eyes meet this man's. He still has this feverish glint in his dark, but grey eyes.

And i gulp, glancing at his lips which were covering my view. So close, i could feel his hot breath hit mine. I don't know how to move, or think. I might faint if the doors do not open soon. I stick back even more, and lean my head back. Thankfully, the floor we had to go to, arrives.

"This will be your floor, it's a personal one." He informs me, walking forward too fast, and making me run.

"This is your workplace." He raises his arm, showing me all the things required and where my room situates. Ah, this is so cool. I'm gonna be all alone while working, and no one's gonna cause any distraction. "And this is my cabin, over here."

Heck no.

"Your cabin?" I repeat myself, unable to accept the fact that i am stuck here with this man, alone, on the topmost floor. Mister jeon turns back, "yes. Is there a problem?" He licks his lips.

"No." I speak, my thoughts running deep in my head, but i ignore everything and walk past this man's room, and stand in front of mine. This cannot be real, I've always waited for this, and now when i am finally getting it, i cannot take up this reality.

"Go ahead. Have a good look." He bends down, and speaks with softness, as if gently holding my hand and dragging me out of my daze. I turn to mister jeon, give his smile a bittersweet look.

I exhale, and push the door open. God, it's beautiful. I don't wanna stay here, i might ruin it all.

"It's good?" The precious man next to me, asks me, chuckling. Maybe he noticed everything which my eyes may have reflected. "It's gorgeous." I laugh in amazement, glancing at him.

I don't wait, and go inside the room with enough space for me and my work, my own little world. The glass wall attracts me too much, and i stop in front of the walls. I place my hand very carefully on them, and feel the sunlight hitting this area.