20- Massage

3 pm

I take a look at the time, and hope for it to go fast since i want mister jeon to come home quickly, and hug me, and make me feel safe with that strong scent of his.

My period is surely going to come soon, my legs are cramping and my lower back and abdomen hurts like hell. I have to take a painkiller. So, i close my diary in which i have written all the things i wish, and hope for. And, i leave for my bedroom.

I swallow the pill of pain reliever, and then slowly, walk back to the hall like a penguin. I grab my phone, and then go back to the hallways which lead to my room. I don't even wanna move.

The house was silent, and i feel hurt, so there's only one thing left for me to do. I quickly take the Boba huge plushy which mister jeon got for me, the other day, and i climb onto my bed. I slip under the covers, and hug it tightly, keeping one leg over it. I open my phone and start to play games.

I open the text which mister zucker sent, and i read it. It's the file report for my second term examinations. I download this, and even though i tried my best, i know dad won't be satisfied.

Anyways, i should not let my eyes stay open. The lights are hurting me, and i don't want to stay up because this is painful. I close my eyes, and put on my earphones, hearing a soft soothing song playing in my phone, this one which totally reminds me of mister jeon.

. . .

"Sweetheart? Hey, lilac?" A voice brings me to consciousness, and i open my eyes, finding it hard to move. Am i experiencing sleep paralysis?

No, i feel it. His hold on my hand is too real to be in a state of unreality.

"You okay?" Mister jeon speaks in a low voice, asking me, his face emitting his worrisome feelings for me. I lick my lips, hoping this for to not be my sleep paralysis again. It is not a loop which i am stuck in, damn life. I want this to be one, for once.

"Yeah..." i hold my head to stop it from spinning rounds, and i sit up, pulling my blanket close to me. "You don't seem though." He gets up, and i see him as h takes the water bottle out his bag.

"Drink some." He offers me the remaining water from his bottle. I don't even think before taking it, and gulping down the some of it. "What happened? Were you asleep? Because, i tried four times to wake you up, but succeeded only at the sixth time."

Concerned, he inquires, making me smile at his protective and caring nature. "Hey, relax. I just am like this." I shrug, grinning, playing with the tip of the bottle to then finish all the water left.

"Since i am insomniac, it's hard for me to wake up sometimes. It's alright though, i am all good." I assure this man who does not make it easy for me to convince him, but i try like a dummy, and smile to prove how well i am.

He looks hot whenever he tries to distinguish through things, though.

"If you say so," he separates his veiny manly hands, which he had intertwined, and he looks away from me, "alright then." He gets up from the place where i wanted him to stay longer.

"Wait." I stop him, and he pauses but his back faces me. I get up, and go closer to him. "Thanks for caring." I back-hug his strong and tall figure, succeeding to press a soft kiss on his nape, just behind his ear. He chuckles, "you're welcome, even though you didn't have to thank me for this small responsibility of mine, sweetheart."