43- Flirty

"Oh," i glance down at my messy hands, "what are you gonna draw?" Taking a look across the room, i end my sight on his face, and find him gazing down at me. "I don't know...maybe, anything."

Meanwhile he takes his time to think, and decide on what to bring onto the canvas, i walk over to the corner to grab the tissues and wipe my hands which are colored by the toxic paint materials. "Wait....it's stuck." This man notices my struggle in opening the knot of the apron from the behind.

My body gets shielded by his one from the back as he brushes my waist with his fingertips and unties the knot. "I thought of something similar, like a tattoo or anything. What do you say?"

Mister jeon asks me, so i just tell my opinion based on this matter, "cool, and if you're wanting to make a detailed work, then surely yes. You can go for a tattoo design." I turn around, and face him, holding my glass of wine to go and refill it till the half. "Yeah..." he licks his lips, and steps back, taking the paintbrush up in his hand.

Something is off with the time, but i want to drink a little more, my throat is drying way too much. I cannot tell why am i feeling this way.

I go to the kitchen this time, and think to go for the beer. That's the best.

After taking a whole glass of it, i throw the empty can into the trash, and then rush back to mister jeon who's already started with his work. "What're you pain-"

I go to walk past him, and sit down on the sofa, but he grabs my arm. "Can i draw the tattoo which you've got?"

He looks into my eyes with his dark and grey ones, and probably sees the changing expression of my face, going from relaxed to red. "Yeah, i mean....if you want the tatooed part only then i-"

"No," he cuts me off before i get to end my sentence, "i want to draw the place where it is to. Just like you've drawn my figure." He makes me smile, but i pull my gaze away from him, "okay then." His hands hold my shoulder turn me around, and i giggle inaudibly, raising my hand to take a sip of the cold beer. "Is this beer?" He asks, grabbing onto my top from both ends in the down, ready to take it off me.

"Yeah, you want some?" I put my glass up towards his lips, and he takes a deep sip from it. "Heck, it's cold." He mumbles, his throat making a noise when he swallows the beer, and i continue to drink after giving him a sip."You sure you can draw it all?"

I giggle, questioning his ability, and this surely burns up some sense of challenge inside of him.

"Do you think i can't?" He tugs on my waist tightly, but a gasp slips out my mouth, feeling him pull me to his body as he holds the fabric to pull it up. "No...i just...wondered if you would...i mean... okay," i toy uncontrollably with the rim of the glass, my mind filling up with bad ideas, and making my heart beat a lot more harder.

"Put your hands up." Mister jeon says, so i do it, keeping the glass away. "You really didn't have to take this off, but alright." I shrug, turning around after the long sleeved top is off my body, and I'm halfway naked, just wearing a pair of shorts and knee socks.

"Then how would i image the tattoo correctly, eh?" He does not look at me, but sends a short and quick glimpse down at my neck, folding my clothing to keep it away on the sofa neatly.

"By sliding it up." I take hold of the glass, wanting to end this drink as quick as i can, i turn to let him face my back, just like he wants. "This is quite a heck of some embroidered work, you really have great skills which I don't." He laughs, probably looking down at my back which is covered with the inks of my own head. I smile, lowering my head, "don't say that. Trying is always better than not."

"Yeah," he makes my heart skip a beat by placing his blazing skin on mine, "it's from here, to all the way..." this one sticks his pointer finger on my nape without having any mercy over me, and he traces his fingertip down to the end of my tattoo, gently making the chills rise on my skin. "Here."