35- Tidal wave

Mature content

He places his veiny right hand over the side of my hips softly, and his thin red lips part over mine as i turn to him, and lay down on my back, to feel comfortable. Mister jeon gets lower, and his elbow which supports his head still remains on the same position.

Both of us remain still. Everything. Except our pulsating blood, our syncing hearts, and our lips.

As he grabs my lower lip in between his soft ones, i tilt my head, and my hand reach up to his collar. I grab both the edges, and pull him closer to me, and i exhale in his mouth. This turns him on. Mister jeon shifts heavily to top me from the left, but he still focuses on kissing me badly.

I do it too. I wish to return to reality, anytime soon. But the way he is kissing me, and the way indulge in it is addictive. Especially that little tease he does with his tongue, it drives me wild.

The heavy French kiss turning hotter gets broken after we've tasted enough of each other. I open my eyes to see the frantic emotions of lust and love in mister jeon's eyes, he does not think before smiling, and throwing a heavy amorous glance at me, and he bends his head low to press a wet kiss on my jaw.

I incline my head higher to stare at the roof, giving him more access to my neck, and jawline. But my eyes close out of the extreme happiness jolting through my veins.

I hope he knows i love this. I slide up the mattress, my body doing things from the inside, and my mind clouded. Mister jeon moves up slightly, and he attaches his lips on my collarbone, after these red fruity ones grazed all over my jawline. I move my hand down, and i bring it to his.

I grab the sleeve of his flannel, and tug on it before grabbing his fingers to make him place his hand on my waist. He elevates his chest up, and we crash eyes.

These are the darkest orbits i've ever looked at.

He sits up, and touches his flannel to remove it, his hot gaze at me as the silence is just intensifying this tension so much more.

But i love it a lot. I get up, and get closer to him with my bare knees, but let this slow moment engulf my thoughts to the fullest. I break the feverish eye contact by pushing my lips on his, while i get on his folded thighs, and help him by taking off his shirt from his sweaty body.

Mister jeon, the one who's heart is beating insanely at a rapid pace now reflects on mine too. He keeps his hand on the side of my red fiery cheek, behind my ear, while the other hand stays on the mattress, flattened on it. I go forth to cup his well-defined face with both my hands, giving my all into this kiss.

I never felt this hot before, but i love how i am feeling. It's so amazing. It's the high i could never reach.

I let him intertwine our tongues, so warm and mellowly, but feel myself losing it once mister jeon's hot veiny tattooed hands cup my waist, and he slides me closer to his body. I lick his skin where i just bit softly, but he surprises me by biting on my lower lip, and even though it's a bit harsh, i don't complain.

I gasp, he wraps his left arm all around me and pushes me down on the mattress, our lips still in tight contact. He tops me.

I smile, and he bites my skin before he softens the bruise, "will your dad like it if he witnessed these?" Mister jeon breaks the kiss to ask this, the hot and quite sexual tone sounding so good. He moves down, and kisses my neck. "He won't." I lick my lips, still able to taste his taste.

"Do i stop then?" I shake my head, "no." I arch my back, making our bodies collide, and i close my eyes, feeling his boner press hard against my lower abdomen. "Sure?"