Timpani?

It didn't take long for the heroes to move along on their journey, eventually finding King Boo and Mario. With the four heroes found, they moved along their journey even faster. It didn't take long for them to get to the Overthere and grab ahold of the final Pure Heart.

The final Pure Heart... their journey was finally ending.

______

"No, no, NO!" Tippi cried, making Mimi and the rest of her minions flinch at the sound of her shouting. The Countess grabbed her own head and pulled at her black hair in a frustrated manner, turning away from the small green girl. "HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?! THE HEROES STILL ALIVE?! AND ON THEIR WAY?!"

Everyone looked down in shame as Dimentio beamed, seeming not afraid, but amused by the heroes' progress. "Ah ha ha. Oh, I'm afraid so, my count. In fact, they will be here before long." He chimed.

Nastasia suddenly clenched her fists, smiling a determined smile and raising one hand in the air. "Then they must be stopped! Yeah, I'll go after them and at least slow them down!" She stated, quickly getting off her podium and running through the castle.

"Oi! Meh to!! What're we doin' twiddlin' our biscuits 'ere?! Countess Tippi! Lemme go throw 'em a nice welcome party! I'll bring teh punch!" O'Chunks called, rushing after Nastasia. "Wait up, lass!"

Dimentio watched as they all left, a small smirk on his masked face. He lightly laughed, then simply shrugged, looking back at Mimi and the Countess. "Well, I'm not one to miss a party...Oh, but wait one moment... Dear Countess... Does the name...Timpani, ring a bell?" He questioned.

Countess Tippi inhaled sharply upon hearing the mention of that name. Especially coming from Dimentio. Meanwhile, Dimentio just stared at her, wearing an empty smile as he waited for a response.

"Where.... where did you hear that name, Dimentio?!" Countess Tippi demanded, voice slightly shaky and quieter than usual.

"Oh, the blonde girl's Pixl went on and on... he said, 'I must stop Timpani,'" Dimentio stated, putting up air quotes when he quoted Bleck.

Countess Tippi paused, slowly looking down and bowing her head, missing the manipulative smile which brushed across Dimentio's masked face as he looked down at Mimi, who was clearly uncomfortable, fiddling with her dress in a nervous manner.

"....But I suppose there's no reason to pay any mind to the ramblings of a Pixl... Ciao for now, my countess!" Dimentio called, vanishing with a chime.

Countess Tippi continued to look down, clearly troubled, when Mimi tugged on the countess's dress, clearing her throat and grabbing her attention. "Countess Tippi! If the little fairy is who you think it is, then there still could be time! You can still stop the prophecy from destroying everything! If that's really him, i-if he's alive, then you have to stop all this! You can be happy again!!" Mimi chimed, a hopeful expression on her face.

Tippi held up a hand, silencing Mimi and taking a deep, shaky breath. "That's enough, Mimi. The prophecy can no longer be stopped by Countess Tippi. No one can stop it anymore."

"Well, yeah. I hear ya, I hear ya... but there has to be a way! If that's him then... then," Mimi slowly swallowed, then summoned all the courage she had, raising her voice to a shout and squeezing her eyes shut. "Lady Timpani, please!" She cried.

Tippi only shook her head and laugh at Mimi's little remark, dismissing it. "... The young girl known as Timpani died long ago. There is only Tippi now. The Dark Prognosticus's choice to fulfill the prophecy. Nothing more, nothing less. It's as simple as that." She blankly stated.

"But-"

"Leave me," Tippi commanded, turning away. "We must ready ourselves for the heroes to arrive."