End Credits

AN: Thank you guys so much for reading. This book had been in my head for a LONG time, so I was super excited to finally get it posted.

Shoutout to @SilverStarWarrior for some of the inspiration, including the thing with Blumiere's eye. They are AWESOME, so go check out their stories.

Also, fun fact! The whole "Pierre" thing actually wasn't in the original story idea I had for this, but a friend came up with a challenge for me. I was sitting there, having already written the first few chapters, when she was like, "Hey, which Super Paper Mario character do you hate the most?" 

I, of course, said Blumiere's father. So, she told me, "Bet you can't turn him into your favorite character!" So, I took the challenge and added it to this book, and I'm super glad I did. I thought it really added more to this story.

And even though he might not have been your favorite, he definitely was mine. I had so much fun exploring him and trying to find redemption for a character like Blumiere's father, who I had so much hate for before this story. Because, though he's cruel in the original game, not all characters are just black and white. Who knows. Maybe he really could have been a good person, had he been given a second chance!

I want to thank you so much for getting this far. I know this story was kinda rushed and filled with a LOT of dialogue, but I am still happy about it and had tons of fun with it.

Thank you so much for reading, and more stories are on their way! I'll see you around!

- Jimmy Smash