50 || Take Me || 🌶

[Nova]
»I beg you to take me, Sargeant.« I half-moan, still a little breathless. And honestly, it is the most pornographic sound I ever gave from me.

And like expected, this is all it takes for him.

The second I can sense what his title spoken does to him, in that very second I can already feel is full length pushed inside me, widening me in a manner that hurts. I cling into his back causing him to let out a louder moan than he already would have due to my slickness. My moan is louder than his though, definitely. Let's pray for these walls to be soundproof.

»That... was the hottest thing... you've ever said to me.« he breaths heavily, before finally – finally – starting to roll his hips in the right direction, one more time making me blossom for the best sex I could possibly receive.

And then I know why he has been a little bitchy.

It really is not all too pleasant, knowing how someone feels (inside) and being denied of it. Lord, the decision with the condom – it was necessary, but I wish it was not. It feels like being encaged, somehow, almost running on full potential but simply not able to give it. Safer sex will always be the best option, but if we both are clean - I will take the pill forever if necessary just to be able to really feel him.

»I gotta go... to the doctor. Soon.« I state therefore, nodding whyever, and receiving a hectical nod of him in return and a choked »Yeah« as an answer.

It is not like it was completely unpleasant or uncomfortable, but it is just not as good as it would be without. Nevertheless, health is first priority.

James bends forwards once again to cherish my neck, whilst his hand collects mine, pinning them above our hands in a tight grip. He lets nothing in awaiting all too long; his second hand roaming upwards soon, the metal clenching around my throat in just the way I like it, even if it is a little hurtful. With every thrust of his, with every push of his cock until there is no further it can go, bottoming, both of us release moans, groans, begs, praises. They become harder, rougher, still a steady rhythm, his balls brushing my lower part over and over again. Skin slapping on skin is the only other sound filling the room, heat spreading with the natural smell of the action, while my hands twitch to touch him, cherish and praise and appreciate him, but he would not let me. He loves control. And I very much am happy to please him today in any manner that matters to him.

»I-I don't think I'ma last long tonight.« James almost coughs out, huskily, with another thrust of his. Always down to the base. »You're so fucking tight. I mean, you're - always tight, but... wow.« He is blushing, as if I would care about the time he takes until he releases. As if he would need to keep himself from anything. As if I would be disappointed.

Men.

I find myself kneeling in the next second. I do not know how it is humanly possible to be as fast, but I kneel with James pressing down my back, him buried inside me again or still, I cannot tell, a fist full of my hair pulling me so I will not blur my moans in the pillow. From this new angle, he immediately is able to send sensations through my special point, and I cannot help but moan his name loudly. And with the wave of his satisfaction about this, I find myself letting go entirely, not caring whether others might hear. All I care about now is James, and to pleasure and praise James in the best way possible.

»Oh, Nova« he groans from within his chest, one hand raking up to get a better hold of my hip. I turn around as much as I might dare, getting a side glance of the Adonis behind me. Hair wet from sweat, chest trembling with his stuttering breath, gleaming like someone put oil over him. His cold metal hand stretched out of my sight holding my hair, the other hand gripping my hip in a way that should be hurtful, and is, head in his neck, eyes closed while fucking me senseless, dogtags tangling and jangling with every of his motions. What a sight.