1

AT THE WAITING ROOM/LISA'S POV
Their waiting at the backstage until the mc call their group name to get on stage. Yes their attending an award show.

Now they're on stage already, standing right on the center. Lisa is on the middle since she is the shortest and smallest member in the group.

"Since when will we be standing here?" Jungkook whispered in between Lisa and Jimin's ears. They laugh a little "Just stand quietly...we will sit soon"

Lisa were smiling to the fans who were recording them. Waved at them sometimes. A few minutes later their can sit at their table.

Watching other groups performing. Not with Jungkook, since their table is next to seventeen's he kept talking/gossiping with one of the Seventeen's member, Mingyu.

Lisa always warned him to focus on the groups who were performing but he just nodded and continue talking with Mingyu.

"Can't you warn him too? You're the leader" Lisa "Don't act like you don't know him, he won't listen to me if its come to gossiping with Mingyu" Rm. Lisa rolled her eyes.

FEW MINUNTES LATER
Lisa look around to the other idol groups table. Jin look at her "Why is that pouty on your face?" Jin "I'm hungry" Lisa "See! I told you to eat earlier at the company" Jin "Ish!" Lisa. She play with the hot pack instead.

"Can't I go to the backstage for a minutes?" Lisa "You've to tell Namjoon but I'm sure he'll nag you if he know you're hungry" Jin. Lisa back focusing on the group who were performing.

AFTER BTS AND LISA'S PERFORMANCE
They're back at the seat. Otw to their sit they have to pass red velvet. Lisa make a small interaction with them. With the oldest one. Bae Joohyun aka Irene.

Lisa stop walking bcs Irene hold her hand. Jimin who walk behind her a little suprised why she stopped but then he glanced at Irene and continue walking. Irene pulled Lisa to bend down a little for her to say something. Obviously the pretty girls were gossiping until a staff approach them and told Lisa to sit down.

END OF THE AWARD SHOW
All the artists will get on stage to take a picture as a memory. Lisa were walking with her idol friend, Kim Yeri from Red Velvet.

"You'll go to LA right next morning?" Yeri "Nee waeyo?" Lisa "I'll come to your concert" Yeri "Jinjja?! Unnie, don't lie" Lisa "Aniya, Fr I'll come with Minnie" Yeri "Okay, I hold your word" Lisa.

"I wanna come" Seulgi suddenly walk beside Lisa. Yeri and Lisa look at her "Ah unnie...this is maknae meeting" Yeri "Minnie are not the maknae" Seulgi "I know but...she's Lisa's thai friend" Yeri "But its not wrong to come" Seulgi "Ani! You can't!" Yeri "Yes I can!" Seulgi. Lisa laughing bcs their suddenly bickering on a small thing.

AT THE DORM/BTS'S POV
(Bts's pov mean its Lisa's pov too but I will say bts and Lisa)Lisa and Jin were cooking for the dinner. The other is at the living room, playing the video games in the TV.

LISA'S POV
She were stirring the soup their making but then she felt someone hugging her from behind. She can tell just by the scent.

"Let go, Park Jimin...I can't focus" Lisa "liar, I've done this before" Jimin put his chin on her shoulder. Lisa rolled her eyes and continue stirring the soup.

"When is our flight?" Jimin "tomorrow morning" Lisa "I know that but what time?" Jimin "10 AM, wae?" Lisa "Aniya I'm just asking" Jimin "Go set the table" Lisa "Nee.." Jimin kiss her cheek "YA!" Lisa rubbed her cheek. Jimin just chuckling hard.

SKIP TOMORROW MORNING
"LISA!" Taehyung's voice echoing in the busy dorm. Their were getting ready this morning at 7 AM, their flight is at 10 AM.

"What?!" Lisa turn to him and shocked seeing he still in the pyjama he wore last night "Ya! Why didn't you shower yet?!" Lisa "Hyeongdeul were using the bathroom...I came here to use your bathroom" Taehyung