26

"Can we talk?" Lisa finally spoke. If you're asking what were she thinking, the answer is she still debating either to tell them or not.

"We have been asking to talk to you since the beginning" Jin. She nodded and look down, still playing with Love's ear.

"Why didn't you listen to my story?" Lisa "what story?" Jin "every stories...about my feelings" Lisa.

"Are you taking that as an issues?" RM "Wdym by that" Lisa "that's a small things" RM "But-"

"Is that the reason why you've been acting cold to us?" RM. She stay quiet. Preparing her heart which maybe will be hurt later.

"You've been acting like a childish this lately" Jhope "Are you hungry of some attentions?" Jungkook.

At this point their already break her heart "geurae...mian, I've been a troublesome" She get up and enter her room.

LISA'S POV
You know what she do. Ofc crying silently without their knowing. 30 minutes later she heard the door bell rang.

She didn't move an inch knowing that her boyfriends are still there ofc they'll open the door.

BTS'S POV
After Lisa left they stay quiet for a few minutes after that, started to do they own things.

Until then they heard the door bell rang. Jimin get up and open the door.

He was confused seeing the person in front of him "ah its you sunbae..." the person said. He nodded "come in" Jimin.

They get in and go to the living room. They all look at them then Suga get up "what are you doing here? Are you two planning something?" Suga with a cold and mad tone.

"Hyeong waerae? Chill" RM make him sit down "what? Planning what? We didn't plan anything" the person in confuse. He scoff.

"You think idk your relationship with her" Suga. Ofc it was Doyoung. Aren't he's in overseas now? You'll know later.

He chuckle "looks like you've been misunderstand" Doyoung. Suga looked confused. Doyoung sit on the couch.

"Have you ever listen to her when she try to explain something?" Doyoung asked them all. They stay quiet.

"She told me everything...everytime if she had a problem or any stories that made her sad, mad, annoyed, happy, bad mood she'll tell me...have she tell you all that?" Doyoung.

"She did" Jin "then have you listen to her as you should?" Doyoung. They stay quiet, realizing that they've treat their own girlfriend really bad.

"And after that you all will blame it on her, saying that she's annoying, childish, attention seeker" Doyoung.

"Without you knowing it break her heart and how many time have you do it?" Doyoung.

"If you think it all bcs of work...you guys doesn't work 24/7 must've time that you guys chilling and that time

You SUPPOSED to spend time with her but she still smile and never blame it on you guys" Doyoung.

"I came here to explain everything to you guys for her...ik she won't make it with your stubborn bahavior like this" Doyoung stand up and turn his direction to Lisa's room.

"Where you going?" Jimin "Her room..." Doyoung. They stay quiet, at this point they're scared if him and Lisa already in a 'special' relationship but...

"Dont worry I'm not a jerk to be someones boyfriend who already have ones and if I do...I wont treat her like a trash plus she's an angel and too soft to do that" Doyoung looks like dissing them.

He walk to her room leaving them speechless.

LISA'S POV
After hearing the door bell she continue playing with her pet. 15 minutes later she felt curious by who rang the bell earlier.

She want to go out but someone already knocked her door room. She get lazy when she thought its her boyfriends.

But she still get up to open the door. At the moment she open the door she widened her eyes.

Doyoung opened his arms for her. Lisa jumped in his hug and wrapped her legs around his waist "Why didn't you tell me you'll come?" Lisa

"I will not stay for too long...I've go back to California, we're just finished our concert and have 2 more days until we go to California" Doyoung.

Lisa raised her head and saw her boyfriends looking at them with a soft and sad look.

She immediately get down and let go of the hug "are you okay now? Getting better?" Doyoung. She nodded with a smile.

"I'm okay after seeing oppa" Lisa. He giggle "you need anything?" Lisa "looks like you told me to leave early?" Doyoung.

"Aniyoo...I'm just asking" Lisa "I wanna meet the others" Doyoung "They all inside" Lisa. He get in and Lisa followed. She didn't close the door on purpose.

Not bcs she want to make her boyfriends jealous but if she didn't do that, they'll misunderstand and won't listen to her so she thought by doing this is okay.

BTS'S POV
They can see her happiest smile ever when she's with him. It hurt when they sees their girlfriends happy with someone elses but...

It didn't hurt so much like she felt.

LISA'S POV
After 1 hour in the room, their go out from the room and walk to the door. Lisa send him off to the door and bid goodbye. This is their last meet,

Tomorrow he have to go back overseas as he said before. After closing the door Losa took a deep breath and walked fast passes her boyfriends.

"Lisa..." Jin called her but she ignored him and get in her room. Close the door.

2 HOURS LATER/BTS'S POV
Their go to Lisa's room, luckily she didn't lock the door.

They get in and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully like nothing happened on her bed.

They sit on her bed and few standing beside her bed and stared at her beautiful face when sleeping.

Suddenly one by one of the dropped a tears.

TBC.💜💛