14

30 MINUTES LATER
She started to feel hungry, she go out from her room and go to the kitchen.

She open the fridge and look for something she can cook for herself. Suddenly she heard the bell rang.

She want to go open the door but she stopped when she remembered what Jin said before. She gulped and run to her room.

She take her phone and call Jin. Few seconds later he picked up "Waeyo?" Jin "oppa...someone rang the bell" Lisa "nee?! Is it still ringing?" Jin "nee..." Lisa with a scared tone.

"Ottoke? We stuck in a traffic light" Jin sounded worried...

"Namjoon told you to call our labelmates on the next door" Jin "Enhypen's dorm is the closest but its not too close" Lisa

"Try to call one of them, whose number you have?" Jin "Jungwon and Heeseung" Lisa "call one of them and ask for their help" Jin "Nee..." Lisa.

"We'll arrived very soon" Jin "Nee..." Lisa hang up. She immediately call anyone.

She called Heesung...

First try. No one answer. She tried second time and someone picked up.

"Hello?" A guy voice(ofc)"Yobuseyo?" Lisa "Ah sunbae..." a guy voice "Who is this?" Lisa as she know its not Heeseung voice.

"Its me...Jay, Heeseung hyeong already slept" Jay "I see..." Lisa "waeyo?" Jay "Ummm...someone rang the bell and Jin said they didn't order anything" Lisa.

"Nee? You heard it?" Jay "Nee...it already 5 minutes passes and the bell still ringing" Lisa "Don't open it" Jay.

"I'm scared" Lisa "do you need me to go there?" Jay "Aniyo...they're still here" Lisa "I have my way...don't worry" Jay "Is it okay?" Lisa "Nee...ofcourse" Jay.

"A-arraseo" Lisa. Their hang up at the same time.

5 MINUTES LATER
She got a call again. And its from Heeseung. She picked up "Yobuseyo? Sunbaenim...palli, I'm already in front of the door...they're not here" Jay

"Nee..." Lisa hang up and go open the door. He get in and Lisa close the door. He bowed at her "y-you can sit there, I will make something" Lisa

"Aniya aniya, I'm just here until the other sunbaenims come back" Jay "Aniya its okay" Lisa go to the kitchen. He sit at the living room.

Lisa come back with a tea "Thank you" Jay take a sip. They stay quiet for awhile. They're feeling awkward until...

"How about we watch movie?" Jay "That's a good idea" Lisa. She take the remote and pick a movie.

1 HOUR LATER
Lisa fall asleep on his shoulder when theh were watching the movie. Jay noticed that. He's sleepy too but he can't fall asleep.

If he sleep, of the other of her members come back, he wouldn't know. A few minutes later someone a sound of someone entering the dorm passcode being heard.

He look at the door and Bts come in "Eoh? Jay?" Jhope. Jay bowed at them a little without getting bcs Lisa were leaning to him.

He's a GENTLMAN so he didn't stand up to not make her up. Then their saw Lisa leaning her head to his shoulder.

BTS'S POV
They don't like seeing them like that, Lisa leaning towards Jay and Jay who were awake to take care of her. Really look like a couple.

OUTHOR'S POV
"Thank you for be with her until this late(10 PM)we fet stucked in the traffic light" RM "gwenchanayo..." Jay "you can go now, you must feel sleepy" Jin. He nodded.

Jimin go to them(Jay and Lisa)and carried her bridal style to her room. Jay excused himself and go out from the dorm.

JIMIN'S POV
He's able to open the door as Lisa are not too heavy for him. He put her gently on the bed and sit on the bed.

Staring at her beautiful face even when she's sleeping. He raised his hand and caressing her hair.

"As if you-" he got cut when Lisa move around. He take his hand away from her cheek.

Lisa open her eyes and the first thing she saw is Jimin. He smiled at her "did I wake you up?" Jimin. She shake her head and sit up "Where's Jay?" Lisa.

Hia face turned to blank face "he already go back to his dorm, wae?" Jimin "Ani...I just want to say thank you" Lisa

"No need to...we already say thank you to him for you" Jimin "But still-" "can I sleep here tonight?" Jimin

"Nee?! Andwaeyo!" Lisa "Too late!" Jimin get on her "Ya!" Lisa were pushing him but he was too strong and heavy for her.

He go beside her and make her lay back down "Ya! You didn't shower yet right?!" Lisa "I have" Jimin "When? You just got home right?" Lisa.

He nodded. Lisa scoffed "don't tell me you'll say 'I did shower this morning'?" Lisa. He smile at her and raised his head.

His hand supporting his head "Ah jinjja neo" Lisa throw her head back "Arraseo I will go shower now" He get off the bed and turn to her.

"Don't! Lock the door!" He pointed at her. She giggle "I won't...palli, I gave you 20 minutes, if not I lock the door" Lisa. He ran out from her room and go to his room.

A few minutes later he come back with a towel and hia pyjamas. Lisa who were playing her phone raised her head and look at him "mwohae?" Lisa.

He look at her "I'll shower here" Jimin "wae?" Lisa "Hobi hyeong using the bathroom" Jimin "you can wait" Lisa.

"You know he usually take a bath 30 minutes" Jimin. Lisa laughed "Don't laughed!" Jimin. Lisa covered her mouth but still laughing.

"Neo-" Jimin pointed at her. They laughed and he get in the bathroom.

Few minutes later he came out from the bathroom with the towel on his head, drying his own hair.

Lisa look at him for a few minutes and approach him.

TBC.💜💛