13

After talking for about 30 minutes they all go home.

Yoonlice go to Lisa's apartment as she said before.

AT HER APARTMENT
Lisa sit at the living room with her pets playing on the floor and Leo on her laps. Love putting his chin on her thigh.

Lisa were picking a movie to watch. Yoongi were showering in the bathroom at her bedroom.

They decided to watch movie they haven't watch yet since there's nothing else to do other than that. Snacks already on the coffee table at the living room.

Don't worry, her pets didn't dare to steal it, if not their mother aka Lisa will not give treat to them.

Few minutes later Yoongi come out from her room and sit at the living room beside her.

2 HOURS LATER
They've been watching many movies for the passed 2 hours. Yoongi as the explainer explained a scenes where Lisa don't understand.

"Did you give them treats?" Yoongi "huh?!" Lisa look at him. He look down at her as she were leaning toward him "not yet" Lisa.

Yoongi chuckle "how can you forget to treat them?" Yoongi. Lisa stand up and called all of her pets. She gave them their treats and go back to the living room.

"Aigoo...I think I might scratch you if you're not giving me treat at the time" Yoongi "ya!" Lisa hit his thigh playfully. He laughed and they focus back on the TV.

Then someone rang the bell "Oppa you go" Lisa eating the snacks casually "why me?! This is your apartment!" Yoongi. Lisa just raised her shoulders.

Yoongi get up and open the door. Few seconds later he come back with a plastic bag in his hand.

Lisa look at him and at the plastic bag "what is that?" Lisa "I know you're hungry so I ordered it" Yoongi walk to the kitchen counter

"Heol" Lisa approached him and open the plastic bag "Wah! How you know I craved for this?" Lisa. Yoongi smile proudly.

They put the foods he bought on the plate and start to eat.

5 MINUTES LATER
They were eating peacefully. They sit beside each other but Ypp gi position is a little faced Lisa.

He look at her and move a little forward. Wiped the food that were left at her bottom lips "You still eat like a little girl" Yoongi after wiping it.

Lisa look at him with a annoyed face and...

"Akh! Arraseo arraseo mianhae now let go of me" Yoongi hold her hand which were pinching his stomach. Lisa let go of it harshly.

"I'm 17 this year!" Lisa "hehe I know- oh wait, no you're not" Yoongi "yes I am" Lisa "no you're not, today is february 2nd" Yoongi.

"Ish! Birth date doesn't count!" Lisa "it does" Yoongi "No it doesn't-" Lisa got cut when a phone rang.

She walk to the living room and its her phone. She picked up the call.

Yoongi stare at her fors seconds than back eating.

Few minutes later Lisa go back to him "wae?" Yoongi "I've a shoot at 7 PM" Lisa. He look at the time "its 6:30 now" Yoongi.

Lisa nodded and go to her room. Yoongi approached her in her room.

Lisa were picking an oufit that suit to go shoot. The moment when she turn around she bumped into Yoongi.

"What are you doing? Move" Lisa. He walk forward and lifted her on the desk. Lisa look at him "what?" Lisa.

"I'll send you at the shooting set" Yoongi "okay now let me down" Lisa. He step back a few steps. Lisa go down and enter the bathroom to change her outfit.

AT THE SHOOTING SET
Lisa take the clothes that the stylist gave her and go to the changing room. She changed into the first outfit and go out to do the first shoot.

And she kept repeating it for the next 3 hours...

"Okay! We stop here, Lisa you did a great job today" director. Lisa bowed at him a little and go to the changing room.

She go back to Yoongi and their go back to the dorm.

Their get in the dorm and saw them all at the living room "there you two! Where have you been?" Taehyung "Lisa have a shoot this 7 PM" Suga

"We're about to go dinner...lets go together since you're here" Jin. Yoongi look at Lisa who were playing her phone. She raised her head.

"I'm not going" Lisa "wae?" Namjoon "I'm not hungry" Lisa "now, what about later?" Jungkook. She raised and go to her bedroom with Yeontan following her.

BTS'S POV
"Soo...no one gunna try to make she come with us?" Jhope "I think tonight is not a right time" Jin "but I will talk to her a little" Jin. They nodded.

"Wait, 'tonight is not a right time'? What do you mean?" Suga "The thing we talked about last time" Jin "Lisa?" Suga. He nodded.

"Kajja, hyeong we wait in the car" Namjoon. Jin nodded and go to Lisa's room.

JIN'S POV
He open the door and saw Lisa were petting Yeontan on the bed and the lucky puppy who were on her laps.

He knocked the door make she look at him "you're not going?" Lisa. He approached her and sit in front of her on the bed.

"You really not going?" Jin. She shake her head "Sure?" Jin "I'm sure...why you look so uneasy? Its not a first time I'm not going on a dinner with all of you" Lisa.

He nodded "I see...our princess is growned up now" Jin "Yaa..." Lisa whining as she suddenly felt guilty. He giggle "I'm just kidding, call me if you need something" Jin. Lisa nodded.

"And...you know there's an issues where a sasaeng come to the other labelmates dorm right?" Jin. She nodded "They'll knocked the door and act like a delivery" Jin.

Lisa listened to him carefully with her big doe eyes "So...if you heard the bell rang don't open it unless we call you and say there's a delivery okay?" Jin. She nodded as he left the room.

TBC.💜💛