10

[LILI'S CHANNEL] BEHIND THE SCENE PT.1(On camera)
Lisa open the camera and she's in the car "anyeong yorobun...this is for...Lili's channel!" Lisa with a smile

"I'm on my way to the saloon to do my hair for the jacket shooting" Lisa "They say...it might take 5 hours, I was planning to bring toys or something so I won't get bored but...

I woke late today and were in a rush so I forgot everything huhuhu what a shame" Lisa make a sad face.

"So...I will update when I'm already there...yeongaaaannn" Lisa waved at the cam and turn it off.

AT THE SALOON
"Oppa..." Lisa called the guy who were focused working on her hair "Nee?" The guy look at Lisa and then at the camera she were holding "You were recording?" The guy "eung" Lisa

"What for?" The guy "Lili's channel" Lisa. The guy have done with her hair and it have to wait for a few minutes "Woh oppa...lets say my channel at the same time" Lisa "Okay..." The guy.

"1...2...3" Lisa "Welcome to Lili's channel!" Lisa and the guy "Oooohhh I liked it" Lisa feeling satisfied by the result. The guy laughed.

"Yorobun...I'll be back at the shooting set tomorrow...yeongaaannn" Lisa waved at the camera.

TOMORROW MORNING
"Anyeong! That's a quick transformation right?" Lisa is at the waiting room, getting ready for the shoot. The staffs around her laughed at her statement

"Today is the first shoot for my solo debut...Lalisa!" Lisa with a smile and do the hand moves.

"Lisa you're ready" staff "Nee" Lisa get up and followed the staff to the shooting set. Another staff were recording her.

In the middle of shooting, few of her members(Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jin)came for a support.

Lisa laughed seeing them coming "You didn't tell me you would come" Lisa "Why would us? We came here just for the foods" Jungkook "Ya!" Lisa whining around the chain hanging from the ceiling.

"Aniyo aniyo we came here to support you...and foods" Jin. Him and Jungkook laughed and go to the food side.

The other go to the cameraman and stand behind him to see the result.

After the shoot finished she go to the waiting room followes by the other.

"I'm hungry" Lisa pouted. The camera is on the desk filming her "I'll get the food" Suga "Aniya aniya I still have one more shoot and its done" Lisa. He sit back.

SKIP DONE SHOOTING
"Yorobun...I'm on my way to the dorm, oppadeul...they already leave first cuz I told them to bcs...HEHE" Lisa use her evil laugh.

The manager who were driving and one of her closest staff who come with her laughed "I'll go get ice cream without their knowing bcs if they know it...I'll get scold by them" Lisa "But you were filming this" Staff

"Nee? Ah...its okay bcs I'm not uploading this video right away, I'll upload it after the song released" Lisa. The staff nodded "We're here" Manager.

Lisa make a shock face "Yorobun! We're here! Oppa open the door!" Lisa get excited. The manager open the door and she go out with the staff come with her.

They get in the CVS store and Lisa immediately go to the ice cream section "Ah ottokeee...there's so manyyy I can't pick one" Lisa "You can buy all" staff

"Aniyo unnie I was planning to finish it before we got there...ah yeah what time is it btw?" Lisa "7 PM" Staff "We've to hurry" Lisa. She open the freezer and take her favourite ice cream and go pay it.

She eat the ice cream in the car happily and even forget about the camera in her hand "Lisa ya...you still holding the camera" staff "Ah yeah" she laughed with the staff.

"Mianhae I forgot about you guys after I got the ice cream" Lisa "Anyways...I will open the camera again when I finished eating it...yeongaaannn" Lisa.

"Everyone! I'm back!" Lisa smile at the camera "but I still wanna eat ice cream" Lisa whining but she can't do anything "Do I have any ice cream on my lips? No right?" Lisa look at her face in the camera.

Then the car stop mean they already there "yorobun I'm here...at the dorm" Lisa go out from the car alone as her manager and the staff just send her over.

She get in the building and passes by with 2 of Enha's members. She bowed at them as they bowed at her too.

"Sunbae mwohae? Here alone?" Its the leader Yang(Jungwon) "Ah I just finished my shoot...say hi to the camera" Lisa "Ah anyeonghaseyo" them both bowed to the camera.

"Yorobun...they're not my dongsaengs but they're my hoobaes" Lisa. Their laughed at her statement "I hope you support their songs and group...it was a great song" Lisa.

Their clapped and thanked Lisa for promoting their debut songs "You just finished...the shoot for the solo?" Its the CEO's son, Jay "Nee..." Lisa "Ah I see..." Jay

"Fighting" Jay raised both of his fists up. Lisa smile and bowed at them a little as a thank you "Ah khamsahamnida...you two too, good luck on the debut" Lisa. Their thanked her back.

"Should we send you over to the dorm sunbae?" Jungwon "Aniya aniya gwenchana" Lisa

"Aniyo...you're our sunbae and its dangerous for girl to walk alone at this time" Jay "Ah...if you say so, kajja" Lisa. They walk to the lift and get in.

"We're here" Jungwon "Nee...and just call me comfortabally, we're labelmates" Lisa "Ah nee sun- ani...Lisa ya?" Jay. Lisa nodded.

"You can get in first" Jungwon "Nee..." Lisa enter the passcode and get in the dorm. Waved at them before closing the door.

She walked to the living room "Why didn't- Ya! Wear your shirt, I'm recording" Lisa as she saw Taehyung and Jin shirtless while playing the ps.

Their wear their shirt. Lisa sit on the couch and lean her head back "Tired?" Jin still focusing on the game "ofc" Lisa "Have you dinner?" Jin

"Ofc I had it..." Lisa "With whom?" Jin "Minni unnie and bammie" Lisa. He nodded

"You can take care of this...I'll go wash myself first" Lisa put the camera on the coffee table in front of them.

"Nee..." Jin. Lisa go to her room and wash up for 15 minutes. She go out with a pyjamas on.

She sit between them and Yeontan approached her and sit on her laps(now I wanna be yeontan so bad-)

She take the camera and talk to the camera while petting Yeontan and make him be seeing in the camera too

"Yorobun see you on the next day where I'll shoot for the MV" Lisa waved at the camera.

Yeontan were trying to lick her face but Lisa avoided him "even Yeontan are excited for the shoot" Lisa.

"Yeongaaannn" Lisa "Ah matta...oppa" Lisa lean on Taehyung's shoulder "Hmm" Taehyung focusing on the game "Say bye" Lisa

"Anyeong yorobun" he take the quick glance at the camera and back to the TV "Ani! Use mine!" Lisa "mwo? Yeongan?" Taehyung "eung" Lisa

"yeongan yorobun, I'll be at the shooting set for the food" Taehyung "Ya!" Lisa. He chuckle.

Lisa turned off the camera and glare at him. He laughed "why are you staring at me like that?" Taehyung "You really come for the food?" Lisa with a annoyed face

"Ofc no...I come there for supporting you and for the food" Taehyung laughed "Ishhh!! I'll report it to Namjoon!" Lisa go to his room.

And ended sleeping at his room after reporting to him what Taehyung did to her earlier.

TBC.💜💛