11

TOMORROW MORNING AT THE SHOOTING SET
"Finally! Finally! Finally! The music video shoooootttt!" Lisa with her cute excited voice talk to the camera. The staffs chuckles at her cute behavior.

"The shoot will start in a few more minutes...oppadeul Mehh" Lisa(in English)the staffs laugh "Ah and...the nails" Lisa show the nails to the camera

"I really liked it but...my pinky finger..." Lisa. The staff giggle "Its too heavy" Lisa chuckle "Shireo?" The staff who were doing her hair asked.

"Nooooo! I want it...I just say it" Lisa "Okay okay" staff "Ah! And...the maknae in the crew" Lisa pull the staff who were picking the brush to do her makeup and show her in the camera.

The staff covered her face "Waee? You look fine in camera" Lisa. She let go of her hand from her face(the staff wear a mask)"She's the maknae in the crew" Lisa put her hand on her shoulder.

"But you call her unnie" other staff "Ya, I mean with you guys...not with me" Lisa. Their laughed.

"And..." Lisa actually got cut when she see someone "heol! Oppa!" Lisa. The guy smile and put the plastic food on the table.

 The guy smile and put the plastic food on the table

yes it was Jimin "Is it just you?" Lisa "Nee..." jimin approached her "Wae? Ah! Don't tell me you're not happy I'm here?!" Jimin

"Aniyo aniyo...I'm just asking" Lisa "Geurae...hurry up end the shoot and lets eat" Jimin. Lisa look at him with a annoyed face. Jimin laughed and lean to her "I'm just kidding" Jimin.

"Lisa...you ready?" The director called her "Nee" Lisa "Oppa hold the camera" Lisa gave the camera to him.

He take the camera and film himself "Yorobun...I'll be in charged on this youtube now...act like I am the owner not Lisa" Jimin. Lisa chuckle.

Lisa do the MV shoot with professional. Jimin were filming the bts for the youtube.

AFTER THE SHOOT(3 hours later)
Lismin is in the car...otw to their dorm. Lisa were tired, she leaned her head on his shoulder and Jimin just let she lean on him as he know she's tired.

(The manager is driving)arrived at the dorm, Jimin wake her up. He can't carry her bcs people are pretty many outside.

They wear the masks and cap and go out from the car. Walk fast to the building. Right after they enter the building,

they opened the masks and walk normally to the lift.

"Lisa..." Jimin "Hm?" Lisa. Jimin pulled her by her waist to get closer to him "What are you doing?" Lisa a little shocked. A little?

Ofc...she've been living with the guys for 7 years or more, and Jimin is a flirty. He always flirted with her.

"Photo" Jimin "for what?" Lisa hold his chest "I wanna upload in my insta...Ah palli! We almost there!" Jimin whining. Lisa shake her head and they take the picture.