16

1 WEEK LATER/LISA'S POV
Lisa were getting ready on early 6 AM. Today is the day where she'll be going to America for her second meet with Dj Snake.

"Lisa?" Jungkook get in her room. Lisa who were doing her hair, look at him.

"Wae?" Lisa "aniya...I just came here to say goodbye" Jungkook closed the door and sit on the bed facing her. The makeup table are just beside the bed so they're not that far from each other.

Lisa giggle "I'm not leaving yet...you can say goodbye when I really want to leave" Lisa "I know but...I want to talk with you before you leave" Jungkook. Liaa nodded.

"What you wanna talk about?" Lisa "I'm worried about you..." Jungkook "Nee? For what?" Lisa "you'll be far from us..so I'm a little worried" Jungkook.

She chuckle "this is not a first time tho" Lisa "I know but...I just felt worried" Jungkook. Lisa go to him and rubbed his cheek.

"It'll be fine okay? No need to worries" Lisa. Jungkook look at her and his heart beated so fast. Until then she go back to the makeup table and put all the makeup things in her makeup bag.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Pls don't give me hope" He thought after noticing that his heart beated so fast. Around him gets darked and he only see her, shining in his sight.

BACK TO LISA
She go out and there's already her members already at the living room "Will you be leaving now?" Jin. She shake her head.

"Manager oppa are not here yet so...I still have time before I leave" Lisa "Then lets breakfast" Taehyung. She just want to answer jim but someone rang the bell.

Jhope go and opened the door as they expected the manager will come but its not.

They all can see that that's not the manager but Jay. He came which make Bts felt annoyed but not with Lisa. She just smile at him.

She walk at him "I heard from the staffs you're going overseas today?" Jay. She nodded "Nee..." Lisa "you should've told me more early" jay still with his gentle smile.

"Mian..." Lisa "aniya gwenchana...I came here to give this" Jay handed a paper bag "you can eat it on the flight if you want to" Jay. Lisa look in the paper bag.

"There's my favourite, ofc I will eat it" Lisa "Glad to hear that" Jay. Then her manager came.

"I've to go now" Lisa. He nodded. Lisa turn to her members and stand in front of them.

She frowned "what's with that faces of yours?" Lisa "aniya aniya..." Jin "Guess I'll go now" Lisa. Their look at her.

"Nee...have a safe flight" Suga. She nodded. Giving each of them a short hugs. And when it comes to Jimin, he hold her when she want to let go of the hug.

"Promise me to always update about yourself!" Jimin "Nee...I promis-" "when you wake up, when you want to breakfast or just wanted to, when you want to lunch anything you do update to me!" Jimin.

She sigh and rubbed his back hair "I will..." Lisa. He let go of the hug. She go with her manager carrying her big luagage.

BTS'S POV
They closed the door and go to the living room.

There's a big silent.

"Now what? Are we still gonna keep with the plan?" Suga "Idk...we will think about it next time, maybe when we meet again?" Jin.

They nodded "Lets go" RM. They go out from the dorm and go to the car, headed to the company.

LISA'S POV
Before that...I will show her fit.

I will show her fit