18

BTS'S POV/SKIP ARRIVED
They go out from the plane and walk in the crowded, ofc with many bodyguards with them. There's about 13 bodyguards with them. 2 bodyguards for each members.

They stopped in a line to get check on their passport. The line up were so long that they'vd to wait for almost 40 minutes.

Now its 8 in the morning...

Hate in the morning all bcs of you-

BACK TO STORY

Its 8 in the morning now in LA, ofc the airport are a little busy since its the weekend now.

LISA'S POV
She's now in car, otw to the airport after get a news from one of their manager that her oppas are here now.

After knowing that, she immediately get ready and called her manager to take her at her hotel room.

Now...here she is, walking at the airport. There's not so many fans around her, she know why...

Ofc bcs all of the fans already at her members and the fans around her must be late and caught her first.

"Oppa...did you see them? I can't really see bcs of the crowd" Lisa. Her manager laughed "Lisa ya...if you can't see, I can't see too" Her manager.

"Tck! You're tall oppa!" Lisa "Owh" Her manager. Lisa shake her head and rolled her eyes. Her manager look around, searching for Bts.

"Eoh?! There there" Her manager pointed at a guy who were wearing a cap. Lisa look at his direction and smile seeing that the manager meant is the guy she chatted last night.

Park Jimin.

Tear formed her eyes as she finally can meet her members after a long time. They never get separated for this long before, that's why.

BTS'S POV
"Someone will come take you" Their manager said while they're in the line. They look at her in confused "who?" RM. She raised her shoulders.

Means she 'dont know'. Their back looking in front.

After all of them checked their passports, their continue walk with the fans surrounding them and taken their pictures and videos nonstop.

"Hyeong!" Taehyung "aish! Dont shout at my ear!" Jin "mian...but...look!" Taehyung pointed at someone "ya! Dont point like that!" Jin put his hand down as he look in front.

His eyes widened after he saw the person.

Jin tapped Jimin's shoulder twice. Jimin slower his step to let him talk "Lisa..." Jin. Jimin look at him then look in front.

Him, Jin and Taehyung make a eye contacts with Lisa.

LISA'S POV
As soon as they make the eye contacts, Lisa run in the crowd. But she still careful so that no one will fall.

Jimin walk more fast as he is the one who missed Lisa the most. Even the last thing he sees before sleep is Lisa's latest picture.

As she already close to them, she jumped in his embrace and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jimin lifted her up.

The fans goes 'Awwww' and that can be heard by them

The fans goes 'Awwww' and that can be heard by them. Lisa put her face on his shoulder as she were getting shy.

"I miss you so much that you can't even imagine" Jimin "I miss you too" Lisa. He take a long breath on her neck as he like the smell of her scent.

After that she go down from him and hug each of the members and ended walking with Suga.

YOONLICE'S POV
"Oppa..." Lisa "Nee" Suga "Treat me" Lisa "treat you what?" Suga "ice cream...back then when my solo were released, I don't have much time bcs of the promotions so this is the chance" Lisa.

Suga chuckles "Arraseo...we will go after lunch" Suga "jinjja?!" Lisa. He nodded "shireo?" Suga "aniya! Juwa!" Lisa. He laugh at her cuteness when she get excited.

In the car, the members can't stop from teasing Jimin. Telling Lisa what he did when she's not there. Saying that he kept talking about you and sleep with her pictures.

Lisa just laughed seeing them like this. She gets happy ag this kind of situation.

AT THE HOTEL
Ofc Bts booked the same hotel at where Lisa staying at since the hotel is the closest to the stadium where they will make their concert.

LISA'S POV
She can't stop looking at the time. Like every minute she look at the time. She just want the ice cream quickly.

Finally she get bored. She get ready and go to Namjoon's room.

NAMJOON'S POV
He were reading his favourite book when he heard someone rang the bell. He get up and look through the hole on the door.

He smiled as he saw a girl that are really familiar to him. He open the door.

"Why take so long?!" Ofc its Lisa. She come in and sit on the bed. Looking at him who were walking at her.

He sit on the bed facing her "wae?" Lisa "why'd you come here? Miss me?" RM "That's one of the reason" Lisa.

"Then what's the another reason?" RM "I'm bored" Lisa. He giggle and go beside her.

Put his hand on her shoulder and continue reading his book. Lisa look at him feeling annoyed "Tck!" Lisa push the book from his hand.

"Ah wae?!" RM take the book back and look at her "wae?" RM "I'm here not to watch you reading book!" Lisa "then what are you doing here?" RM.

Lisa start to clinging around him "Play with meee" Lisa. He hold her by her waist "what do you want to play?" RM.

"Anything" Lisa "Ah! I don't like it when you said that, you'll ended judging a game that I suggest" RM.

"Ah! Jinjja!" Lisa. RM ignored her and continue reading. Lisa pull down his hand from her shoulder to her waist and play with it.

1 HOUR LATER
"I'll go now" Lisa get off the bed. RM close his book and look at her "where? Rehearsal? Its on 3 PM" RM "I know...I'll go out with Yoongi" Lisa.

"Geurae...make sure to come to the stadium right on time" RM. She nodded and take the jacket on the chair and go out.

YOONGI'S POV
He were waiting for Lisa with his manager(guy)wait with him just in case if a fan approach him bcs if one fan approach him then the fan will call the other of his/her friends.

Then he saw Lisa walking towards him.

TBC.💜💛