2

"Come here...let me film you" Jungkook. Lisa gave her camera to him "Make it like a commercial" Jungkook. Lisa drink the latte like she was in a commercial video.

"Oh juwa!" Jungkook. Lisa laugh "One more time, one more time" Jungkook. Lisa obeyed him and do it again. Jungkook chuckle bcs he think she look cute "Okay cut!" Jungkook. Lisa laugh "Are you a director?" Lisa "Your director" Jungkook. Their laughed.

A few minutes in the cafe their finally go out and walk around "Wah wah! Here, here...take my picture here" Lisa pull him to the place. She gave her phone to take her pictures.

He take a few of her pictures and she go to him to check on the pictures "Okay" Lisa satisfied with the result. Jungkook drag her to walk.

LALALALISA_M

Liked by rkive and 17538 othersLALALALISA_M

LALALALISA_M

Walking and walking until 9:45 AM Jungkook send Lisa to her shooting set. She will shoot for celine.

"When will you end the shoot?" Jungkook "12 PM" Lisa. He nodded. Lisa go out with one of the bodyguard and get in the building.

12 PM
Lisa just finished shooting. She were resting on the couch there before changing her clothes. Then she heard someone screaming her name.

She turn and saw Jimin and Taehyung walking in. Taehyung go to the couch and throw himself there. Jimin walk toward them.

 Jimin walk toward them