4

SKIP TOMORROW MORNING(8 AM)
Their all a waiting room. They were preparing for an interview. Lisa are done with getting ready. She just need to change her clothes. Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin still doing their makeup.

She were playing her phone minding her other members who were dancing like crazy to avoid the nervousness.

"Lisa where did you put my lipbalm?" Jungkook checking her celine bag. Lisa look at him "Find it, I didn't put anywhere else other than there" Lisa

"I found it" Jungkook. Lisa back focusing on her phone. Jungkook pull her, lifted her and put on the empty table.

"Put it on me" Jungkook gave thr lipbalm at her. The people in the room always saw their romantic interactions. Sometimes it caught on camera but the fans didn't expect anything. Well ofc there's some fans shipping them.

"Your lips are a little too dry" Lisa "I didn't wear anything yesterday. I wear a lipstick but didn't wear lipbalm" Jungkook talk whila try hard to not move his lips.

"Why don't?" Lisa "What?" Jungkook "Why don't you wear lipbalm?" Lisa "Cuz you're not there with me" Jungkook "The stylit are there pabo" Lisa "I'm not used to it" Jungkook

"Mhm many excuses you have there Mr. Jeon" Lisa "It is!" Jungkook "Arraseo" Lisa close the lilbalm and go down "Lisa ya, you have to change now" her sttylist who just come in after searching for her clothes said.

Lisa take the clothes and go changed. After that their go to the set and there's already have the host. Their wait behind the camera until the host welcome them.

After the host talked for a moment their get in the frame with the fans cheering them.

IN THE INTERVIEW(GMA)
"Okay, now we have all of you here, how bout you introduce yourself?" Host male. Their introduce themselves in Korea until to the maknae which is Lisa.

"Since you all are here, I won't lose my chance to ask you...so how is it feel to be here? Last night was your first concert here in America after awhile right?" Host female

Sorry for the short story, I don't have anytime. I have a freakin' school:(