21

AT HIS HOTEL ROOM
Lisa opened his room and get in with the best she can do. He's still mumbling things and can't walk properly,

that's why she help him get to his room from the lobby to 22nd floor.

She put him on the bed and open his socks and his shirt. She want to go take a handkerchief to wipe water a little on his body

So that he can sleep comfortabally but...

"Lisaa..." he mumbled her name and she heard that. She look at him "nee?" Lisa go to him and sit beside him.

"Lisa ya...don't go" Jimin. She hold his hand "I'm here...you need anything?" Lisa. He opened his eyes and saw Lisa's face.

"Lisa ya..." Jimin "Nee...waeyo?" Lisa feeling worried, scared if he got sick or something bad happen to him.

"Why?" Jimin. Lisa look at him with a confused look "why didn't you notice my feelings before?" Jimin "Nee-"

"I've show so many efforts...this pass 3 years, I've show so many efforts but why can't you notice it? I can't hold it more longer...its hurt for having a one sided love" Jimin.

Lisa shocked by his statement. Efforts? 3 years? One sided love? What is this? The only thought playing in her mind rn.

"The girl...the girl I tell you before...she is...you, Lalisa...Manoban" Jimin. Then he fall asleep just like that bcs he was tired after this one busy day. Lisa look at him

"Jimin ah...wake up, tell me more! Wdym by one sided love? Wdym by pass 3 years?! Wdym by the efforts you gave for the pass 3 years! Wdym that you get hurted by all of that!" Lisa dropped a tear.

Is that mean...she have hurted a person's heart. Plus its the person who have a angelic and soft heart. She can't.

She was too soft for all of this, she's not ready for all of this. It's all still too early for her.

She dont wanna hurt someone's heart plus its her member and a person who's there everytime she's happy, sad, down, upset, mad.

She look at Jimin peaceful face when he's asleep. She slowly get up from the bed and close the light beside the bed, also the room's light.

She go out from his room and get in her room.

Now here she is, in the bath, still with her thoughts after Jimin confessed(?) his feeling to her.

TOMORROW MORNING
Today is the last day of their concert in LA. This morning...Lisa are still with her thoughts about last night.

Jimin may forget what's happening last night but not with her. She felt so blank this morning.

"Lisa!" Jin voice calling her name while moving her body a little. Lisa look at him in surprised "wae?" Lisa.

"What were you thinking? You dont wanna eat the breakfast?" Jin asked her as he noticed that she just play the food with the spoon.

"Ah nee..." Lisa. Their look at her in a worried stare. She's not usually like this. Does something happened.

SKIP AFTER REHEARSAL/JIMIN'S POV
Lisa have been lowkey avoiding him this whole day and he felt kinda hurt by that.

He tried to remember what happened last night bcs he is the last one to be with her but he can't, bcs he was drunked last night.

Been in his own thought, he noticed Lisa passing by. He immediately hold her hand and stand up