20

"They're still out there?" Lisa walking through the hallway to go to the stage with a few staffs and bodyguards following her and a cameraman recording her.

A staff nodded "heol! Its cold now" Lisa felt worried of the fans might get cold. She take the mic that a staff gave her.

She get on the stage as now its her turn to rehearsal her solo songs and one dance cover.

"Everyone!" Lisa talk to the mic. Then suddenly....

"YESSSSS!!" The fans responded startled her. She laughed "How loud" She said to herself but it got caught on the camera "Aren't you're feeling cold out there?" Lisa.

"NOOOOO!!!" Fans "Are you sure?" Lisa "YESSSSS!!" Fans "Okay...but I still will suggest for you to go buy a paddings or go drink a hot coffee to keep yourself warm" Lisa.

"OFCOURSEE!!" Fans "Okay! Keep your voice for tonight, don't shout too much for now" Lisa.

She can hear the fans were cheering and laughing.

BTS'S POV
They heard Lisa's voice calling the fans "Mwoya? Whose voice is that? Lisa?" Jin "It is...who is she calling?" Jimin "The fans" stylist.

"Heol...for what?" Jungkook "lets hear what she said" Jin.

Then their laughed as their heard the fans shouting 'yes' loudly that they can hear clearly "Wah! They're so loud!" Jhope impressed.

"Ikr?" RM. They listened to Lisa communicating with the fans for 3 minutes.

"Cah yorobun...that's our caring princess right?" Jhope talk to the camera which were recording him "Hyeong..." Jhope look at the cameraman and sign him to make the camera nod.

The cameraman make the camera nodded. He laughed in satisfied.

If you're asking what are they doing, they're at the waiting room. Taking a rest before the second rehearsal start.

LISA'S POV
After rehearsal her song and a dance cover, she go at the back stage(not down stage yet,she still on the stage)

And have a conversation(gossip)with the backup dancers while waiting for her members to come.

DURING THE CONCERT
"FIGHTING!" It was Bts supporting Lisa as now its her turn to perform. Lisa raised her two fists up

"FIGHTING!" Lisa walk fast to the back stage to get on the stage.

Lights off.

Lisa's intro started fo play along with the fans loud cheeres.

Lisa started to dance the song she choose to cover. After the song ended, she started to perform 2 of her solo songs.

END OF THE CONCERT
They wave at the fans and go down the stage by using the stage lift.

"Btw Jungkook ripped his shirt" Lisa talk to the mic. The fans laughed until...

"Wanna see it?" Lisa. Their shouted out loud. The fans can hear the members laughing.

"Yeongaaaannnn" Lisa. The fans answer back with the same 'yeongan'.

ALL POV
Their changed their outfits into a comfortable yet stylish outfits. They decided to eat dinner at a restaurant.

AT THE RESTAURANT
They were eating and talking with each other. They all feeling good rn after making the concert.

Finally having a concert after a long time. Their thought(there's no covid here).

LISA'S POV
She spotted a camera focusing on her "Is it recording?" Lisa mouthing the cameraman with her mouth full with food.