24

TOMORROW MORNING/LISA'S POV
Lisa woke up by the alarm sound. She turn off the alarm and look around. Her room already bright.

She look beside her and RM are nowhere to be found. She go out from her room and look around.

She's shocked seeing Taehyung already at the living room, looking fresh means he already took a shower.

Now he was chilling at the living room, watching his favourite movie. She go to him and sit on his laps.

He's a little surprised but after saw Lisa he back to a blank face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lean her head on his chest.

"Since when you know how to wake up earlier than me?" Lisa "it was an accident" Taehyung. Lisa raised her head and look at him.

"Why are you so cold?" Lisa "I'm not, since when?" Taehyung "just now..." Lisa "No" Taehyung

"you are...tell me what I did wrong" Lisa rubbed his chin where the beards already growing.

How about yesterday award show? Well ofc he covered it with a makeup.

He moved his chin to avoid her touching his chin. Lisa peck his lips "will you tell me now?" Lisa. His cheeks blushing, Lisa chuckled and pinch his cheek slowly.

"You're so cute" Lisa "Why don't you sleep with me and sleep with Namjoon hyeong instead?!" Taehyung

"Is that the problem?" Lisa. He look at her with a sulky face "you were watching soccer with the other, I don't wanna disturb you, I was so tired" Lisa.

"You can call me!" Taehyung "Sorry...I won't do it again" Lisa "give me a kiss" Taehyung. Lisa peck his lips.

She want to pull out but he hold her neck and kiss her more longer and deeper. Lisa kiss him back and hang her hand around his neck.

After 10 minutes Lisa hit his chest mean she out of oxygen. Taehyung let go of the kiss and look deep in her.

Lisa look at him "better now?" Lisa. He nodded "Kajja...take my pictures" Lisa stand up from his laps and want to go to her room but Taehyung hold her hand.

"What? Early in the morning?" Taehyung. She nodded "its still so early baby" Taehyung. She whining "Palli...I wanna go somewhere" Lisa.

"Where?!" Taehyung "I'll tell you later, kajja" Lisa pulled his hand to her room and get to the balcony.

LALALALISA_M