15

She help him drying his hair. Jimin faced her and make her sit on the makeup table.

"If one of it dropped you're done" Lisa since he were pushing herself to her makeup things. He chuckle.

"We can buy it again" Jimin "that called wasting" Lisa focused drying his hair.

After down she go down and hang the towel on the chair. She want to walk to the bed but...

"Ya!" Lisa as Jimin pushed her hard and their fall on the bed "Ya!" She hit him. Jimin were laughing.

"Ah jinjja" Lisa "mian mian" Jimin "my forehead hurted" Lisa rubbed her forehead "let me see let me see" Jimin move her hand and rubbed her forehead.

"Mianhae..." Jimin "You can't do that again" Lisa "Arraseo arraseo" Jimin.

They finally get ready to sleep.

SKIP TOMORROW MORNING
The dorm's situation are so busy right now. Pdnim said they'll having a meeting at 9 AM. Their start work at 8 AM.

The most busy is Lisa, she's like a mother of a seven sons. Their kept calling her for helps like...

"LISA!" Taehyung's voice echoing in the dorm. Lisa turn off the fire and go to his room "Wae?" Lisa.

"Help me" Taehyung handed a tie. She approached him and help him wear the tie "will you get comfortable with this outfit?" Lisa "eung" Taehyung.

Lisa look at him and raises her eyebrow "are you sure? Are you getting a half day?" Lisa "nope" Taehyung "This outfit you wearing will not change for one day you know it right?" Lisa.

"I know" Taehyung "and will practice with it too" Lisa already done with his tie "I know I know" Taehyung. Lisa shake her head dnd go to his closet.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung "I don't believe you" Lisa take out a set of his outfit "Ya! I'm not a kid" Taehyung "I'm not a kid" Lisa mocking him and were glaring at him.

"This is not your first time Kim Taehyung" Lisa. He just showed his boxy smile and goes "hehehe"

 He just showed his boxy smile and goes "hehehe"

Lisa go out from his room and go to her room. Put the outfits in a paper bag and go out again. She go to the kitchen and already saw Jin continue the cooking.

She smiled and approached him "mwohae?" Lisa put her hand on his waist. Jin look at her and smile at her "you cook this right?" Jin "nee" Lisa "Why it doesn't finish?" Jin.

"Taehyung called me so I leave it for a moment" Lisa "You should've call me" Jin "I thought you were busy" Lisa "Ask me first" Jin "Arraseo arraseo I will next time" Lisa.

"LISA!" Now its Jimin's voice calling her from the living room. Jin giggle "Good luck busy mother" Jin.

"Ish!" Lisa hit his arm. She want to go but Jin hold her and pull her closer. She look at him "wae?" Lisa. He bend forward and wiped the lipstick on her skin.

Don't ask how she felt right now, ofc she's shy and blushing. She quickly leave him giggling and go to the living room and saw him playing with Yeontan.

"Lisa ya...I didn't pack my outfits for the practice yet, can you do it?" Jimin "Geurae" Lisa go to his shared room with Jhope.

She enter the room and saw Jhope just want to put on his shirt but stopped when he heard someone opened the door.

Lisa are no longer shock and shout if she saw them shirtless, she've been living with them for 7 years already "Did I disturbed you?" Lisa "aniyo...what are you doing here?" Jhope.

"Jimin...didn't pack his practice outfit yet" Lisa throw herself on his bed. Jhope wear his shirt while chuckling.

"Tired already?" Jhope "I feel like a single mother" Lisa "oh yeah? You need me to be the partner?" Jhope "aih what are you talking about?" Lisa.

"Lisaa~" Jhope with a seductive voice and get on top of her. Lisa laughed and pushed him "Enough doing that only to Jimin, not me" Lisa. They laughed.

Lisa get up and go to their closet. Pick up a practice outfit for Jimin and go to her room. She put the outfit in the same paper bag where she put Taehyung's outfit at.

AFTER BREAKFAST
They all at the living room now. They can't go all 8. The car won't fit. So they start with the maknae line which is Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa.

They use 2 cars but they're not go out from the dorm at the same time. As I said their start with the maknae line.

MAKNAE LINE'S POV
Their go out from the dorm and walked to the lift. Then suddenly...

"LISA SUNBAE!" Someone called her. Their turn and saw Jay and Heeseung walk to them.

Lisa smile at them "headed to the company?" Lisa. They nodded "Sunbaenim deul?" Jay "us too" Lisa. They nodded.

"You can call me by my name btw" Lisa "Nee...Lisa ya?" Jayseung. She nodded and their laughed.

Vminkook look at them with a dislike face "We should go now...we're kinda late" Lisa "geurae" Heeseung. Vminkook and Lisa get in the lift first "you won't come in?" Lisa "aniya...we're waiting for Jungwon" Jay. She nodded and the lift closed.

IN THE MEETING ROOM(9:15 AM)
"So how was it?" Pdnim "so...Lisa will go to LA?" RM "Lisa will not just go to LA, she'll go to a few countries more for the promotions of the song(SG)and her solo songs, is that okay Lisa?" Pdnim.

Lisa nodded "This is the list of the countries you'll go...after a promotion in Paris ended you go back to LA after 1 week to do the concert" Pdnim. She nodded while reading the countries.

"Then...the meeting ended here, thank you for spending your 20 minutes here" Pdnim. Their stand up and bowed to theor CEO. After that their go to their each studios to start their works.

TBC.💜💛