8

SKIP GOING BACK TO KOREA
Their were packing for the last minute pack. Actually its just Lisa who's packing. The other were playing games om their phones except for Suga, he's sleeping(?)on the bed.

"Kajja" Lisa finished packing. Their go out and bid goodbye to Lisa's family before their go. After that their get in the car and headed to the airport.

SKIP AT KOREA'S AIRPORT
Their arrived there and walked in the crowd of fans. Lisa were holding tight on Suga's arm as the place are so crowded with people that even them got pushes.

Suga were holding her too to not make she hot push away or fall.

Finally they get in the car and lean themselves at the couch. They headed to the dorm. They have one day left before they get back to work so they want to rest this whole day.

SKIP BACK TO WORK/LISA'S POV
Lisa woke up early and go shower. After finished showering she changed and go out to make breakfast.

 After finished showering she changed and go out to make breakfast

(Her outfit)She go to the kitchen and already saw Jin cooking. She smile with a meaning behind it. Slowly walk at him and...

She get in between his arm and hug him "Ya, I was cooking

She get in between his arm and hug him "Ya, I was cooking...your clothes will get burn" Jjn hold her back "oppa hold it for me" Lisa "Can you help me instead?" Jin "Mwo?" Lisa

"Make the drinks for them" Jin "I'll order it" Lisa want to go but he hold her "who told you to order? Make it" Jin. Lisa pouted "oppa you know they're a picky, I can't be making all of that?" Lisa. He raised his shoulders.

"Tck! Jinjja" Lisa mumbling and go to the drinks side. Jin look at her with a widen eyes "Did you just squeaking (?)at me?" Jin

"I didn't" Lisa start to make the drinks. Banana milk for Jungkook so she don't need to make his drink. Americano for Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. Latte for herself, Taehyung and Jimin.

After all of it done she go to the dining room and put all of it on the table. Play her phones for a fee minutes and...

She go to Jin "oppa I'll go first" Lisa "Nee? Where? The agency? Ya you mad at me cuz I don't let you order the drinks?" Jin look at her "Aniyo...pdnim text me and there's something he want to tell" Lisa