9

7 MONTHS LATER/LISA'S POV
Finally...Lisa's solo is coming. Literally tomorrow morning.

She were so excited and nervous for tomorrow that she can't even sleep. She's currently in her bedroom at her apartment.

Pdnim told her to sleep at the dorm since today is the realease of the MV and the live but Lisa said she need space before the big day tomorrow.

She were petting her cats and puppy who were also chilling on her bed until then someone call her. She picked up the phone.

"Yobuseyo?" Lisa "you picked up" It was the coldest but caring in the group aka Min Suga or the name his parent gave him, Min Yoongi.

"Hehe...I can't sleep bcs-" "nervous? Excited?" Suga "both" Lisa "Kajja...I take you out" Suga "Aniyo, its 10 PM" Lisa "its the perfect time to release stress" Suga "Ummmm..." Lisa

"Kajja..." Suga voice sound like he were getting up from his bed "oppa..." Lisa "wae?" Suga "Ummm...okay okay I'll come" Lisa "Hmm" Suga. They hang up the phone.

Lisa take her jacket and wait for him at the living room. 8 minutes later she heard her door bell rang.

She go to the door and opened the door "You want to come in first?" Lisa "Aniya, kajja we go now" Suga. They go to his car and have a ride. Anywhere Suga take her.

"Oppa..." Lisa "Hmmm..." Suga "Stop here" Lisa. He'a confused but he still parked his car at the road side "wae?" Suga look at her "Geunyang...I wanna take a walk" Lisa "Geurae" Suga.

Thet wore a masks and go out from the car and take a walk. They take a pictures everywhere they get interested in.

"Oppa..." Lisa. Suga look at her. Lisa were looking at a store. He look at where she looking at "Andwaeyo...Its night now and tomorrow you'll have an important day...

If you eat ice cream your stomach will get hurt the next morning" Suga. Lisa pouted. He cupped her cheeks "I'll treat you anything you want after the first music show" Suga "Promise?" Lisa "Nee" Suga.

"I'm sleepy, lets go back" Lisa "Arraseo" Suga hold her hand and their go to his car.

AT HIS CAR
They almost arrived to her apartment. Suga for sure will sleepover at her apartment bcs he's sleepy. Its not good if he drive when he's sleepy right?

Lisa were sleeping on his shoulder. Suga drive using only one hand. If he use his right hand, Lisa who were sleeping on his shoulder.

He parked his car at a place where its owned by Lisa. He turned off the engine and opened his seatbelt and go to Lisa's seat.

He carried her bridal style and go to the lift.

YOONGI'S POV
Her apartment is on 23rd floor so it take time. He can't play his phone nor do anything. He accidently look at Lisa's beautiful face even when sleeping.

Many thoughts in in his mind until the he shake his head and look everywhere but not at her.

Even from when Lisa offered him to come in her apartment before they go for a ride his heart beated 2× more fast than it usually does.

'Ting!'

Finally they arrived at the floor where her apartment at. He enter the passcode and open the door. Her cats and puppy greeted them which make him smile warmly.

He opened his and Lisa's shoes and get in. He go to her bedroom with her pets following him and he put her on the bed.

Open her jacket and socks. He changed into comfortable clothes and sit beside her, staring at her peaceful face when she sleeping.

Don't worry, he didn't change Lisa's outfit. He get up and want to go out but Lisa's voice make him stop "Don't go..." Lisa. He look at her. Looks like she having a dream.

"Stay...here" Lisa. He were thinking either he should sleep there or outside. He sighed and go to the other side of the bed and lay beside her.

He were staring at the ceiling of her bedroom. Until then he felt a hand wrapped around his waist. He look at Lisa and her face were so close at his.

His heart again beated so fast. He were staring deep in her until then he decided to hug her back. He turned to face her and hug her.

he felt warmth and immediately fall asleep

TOMORROW MORNING/DURING THE LIVE/LISA'S POV
"And...for my members...they've support me on my solo and I'm thankful for that" Lisa. She keep doing the live until it come to an end.

After the live ended she go to the waiting room and the stylist removed her makeup. After that, Lisa go to pdnim's office.

Pdnim congratulated her on her solo debut happily. He's happy for her on her debut. Finally she make her debut.

After a short talk with her CEO, Lisa go back to her studio. She were reading the positive comments on her MV with a beautiful smile.

And suddenly...

"LALISA LOVE ME! LALISA LOVE ME!" I think you can guess who is it...yes its Jhope. Lisa close her phone and faced her studio door with a happy smile.

Jhope open the door and greeted her with a phone recording her "Uri princess! Finally make her debut!" Jhope. Lisa laughed.

He go beside her and bend down a little to make her get in the frame "Lisa..." Jhope "Nee?" Lisa "Congratulations!" Jhope. Lisa giggle "Thank you" Lisa. Jhope ended the video.

He pulled her to stand up and hug her "Congrats our maknae" Jhope "Thank youuu" Lisa hug him back. Someone open the door.

"Lisa yaaaa!!" If its have a little bit whining ofc its Jimin. They let go of their hug and Jimin hug her. Put his chin on her shoulder. Lisa hug him back with a smile.

"Wah! Time goes by so fast! You were a shy cat when we were on our debut days and now uri baby already have a solo" Jimin let go of the hug and look at her.

"Gomawo" Lisa "Kajja! I'll treat you" Jimin "Jinjja?!" Lisa. He nodded "Assa! Kajja" Lisa. Jhope and himself laughed at her cute behavior.

She'll be excited and cute when someone want to treat for her meals.

Their go to the agency's cafeteria and ordered their food. The other come and eat with them. Congratulating Lisa on her debut and talked some stuffs.

TBC