3

They're doing the encore now. Their stage presence were no joke. All of them know how to have fun.

LISA'S POV
Lisa on the left side. Hyping the fans on that side. After make sure they're hyped enough, she go to the other side and hype them off. After that she go to the front fans.

Suga go to her and put his hand on her shoulder. The fans who saw that scream even more "I heard few of your idol friends were coming over?" Suga. Lisa sing her short part first and look up at him

"Nee...Seulgi unnie, Yeri unnie and Minnie unnie" Lisa "Did you see them yet?" Suga "Aniyo...there's too many people, I can't see them" Lisa look around "Is that them?" Suga pointed up to the third floor and on the middle "Where?" Lisa look at where he pointing

"There" Suga. Lisa finally saw them, she smile and waved at them. Their wave back at them. Then she saw Yeri were raising a poster with her picture on it.

Lisaa squinted her eyes to see the letters written there clearly but then she laughed when she sees it 'Lisa's ehee is the most iconic!' "You see that?" Suga laugh too. Lisa nodded while laughing.

END OF THE CONCERT
Their were walking to the waiting room while chatting and don't forget there's a few camera around them.

"Yorobun, Lisa kept taking our pictures?" Jimin "Don't you know what memory is?" Lisa "I know, let me see my picture" Jimin pull her beside him.

"Right on time tho, the time I look at your camera" Jimin. Their enter the waiting room and resting on the couch. Lisa go change her clothes right away.

After changing she come back and Jungkook go change too. Few minutes later he come back.

"Where's hyeongdeul?" Jungkook "At the changing room, wae?" Lisa. Jungkook shake his head and sit beside the door. Lisa laugh "You really want to go home?" Lisa. He nodded.

Lisa take her phone and take his picture. Jungkook who know she want to take his picture, pose for her.

 Jungkook who know she want to take his picture, pose for her

"Lisaa...someone want to meet you" staff. Lisa kept her phone in her pocket and walk to the door "Eoh! Unniedeul!" Lisa. It was Minnie and Sorn Their hugged each other.