5

"Since you all are here, I won't lose my chance to ask you...so how is it feel to be here? Last night was your first concert here in America after awhile right?" Host female

"Yeah, we felt amazing, meeting the ARMYs after awhile, having fun with them...sadly today is our last day here, in America" Namjoon "We're sad too to hear and ummm...you know, Lisa" host female. Lisa raised her eyebrows and smile

"My daughter is a fan of you" she continue "Owh, thank you" Lisa with a smile "You're great at English" host male "Yeah right, I'm from America" Lisa "Owh really?! I'm so sorry" host male. Their all laughing "I thought you were from Thai?" Host female.

Lisa shocked bcs she know about her. Her shocked face make everyone laughed "You know pretty much about me" Lisa "Yeah, as I said...my daughter was a big fan of you, she'll talk about you everytime" Host female. Lisa laughed

"And yeah, I was from Thai...my father are American and my mother are Thai" Lisa "I see...lucky for them to have a barbie" host male "sorry?" Lisa didn't get it "I mean lucky for them to get a barbie doll like daughter" host male "Owh" Lisa chuckle.

Their talk and talk more about interesting things and then its the time their have to say goodbye to the interview and the fans who's watching inside/outside the building.

Their go straight to their hotel room bcs they have a flight to Paris after this.

Their started to pack the last minute things and suddenly their manager came and told them to gather at the lobby quickly.

Lisa and Namjoon is the last one. If you ask why, ofc its bcs of Namjoon losing his things and Lisa help him search for it.

"Okay, we have 2 more hours so I want to say this especially to you Lisa" the Manager look at her. Lisa nodded and look at him. She pay attention to the manager. The manager who can't stand her break the eye contact and coughed.

"So you have 2 fashion shows there" Manager "Nee?!" Lisa "I know its too sudden but it is, pdnim just told me...he already agreed with the both CEO's of the companies brand, what'd you say?" Manager

"He already agreed tho, I don't have any choices" Lisa. This is her very first time attending a fashion show "Okay, lets go" Manager. Their go to the car and get in there.

LISMIN'S POV
Jimin laughed seeing her pouty face "Wae?" Jimin "I didn't prepare anything" Lisa "You don't need to" Jimin "No I mean prepare myself" Lisa

"You can do it" Jimin hold her hand. Lisa gave a smile at him.

AT THE AIRPORT
Lisa walk with Jimin. Since in the car she always keep herself close with him. She suddenly felt safe around him after he gave a supportive word to her.

IN THE PLANE
"Oppa" Lisa "Wae?" Jhope put his phone down and look at her "Take my picture" Lisa gave her phone. Jhope take her picture with a smile on his face seeing her cute face.

He give back her phone to her and she posted in her Insta.

LALALALISA_M

Liked by J.m and 22837 others
LALALALISA_M Paris here I come!✈

She put down her phone and put her head on his shoulder. Jhope look at her then chuckled. He look at the camera "Yorobun...our Lisa are so tired" Jhope recording her

"I wanna sleep" Lisa "Eoh...but the breakfast will be here soon" Jhope "I can take it" Lisa "I don't think so, you know I'm not that hungry in the morning" Jhope. Lisa move her head to Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oppa you can take my breakfast" Lisa. Taehyung open his earphones and look at her Waeyo? You have to eat" Taehyung "I'm sleepy, I'll eat lunch" Lisa "No no you have to eat breakfast too" Taehyung. Lisa whining "Shireo, I'm sleepy" Lisa

"But-" "yeongan" Lisa moved to Jhope's shoulder back.

SKIP ARRIVED
Their go out from the plane. As before, Lisa walk with Jimin. Their shocked as there's not so many people in the aiport. Usually if their at a airport, the place will be loud but now

"Today is a busy day...people working and schooling" Lisa who sees their confused faces. Their nodded. Its a little weird for them in this new situations but they felt great with the situation.

Only camera flashes, shoes and a fans little voice calling their name being heard. Their stop at the line to check on their passport(Lisa were wrapping her hand around Jimin's arm).

"Lisa can you take my gift?" A fan(girl) ask carefully if she can give a present for her. Lisa just want to take it but her manager coughed. Lisa look at him with a frowning eyebrows.

"Its okay, I can take it" Lisa with a smile and take the bunny bear "Oh thank you, its a gift from my girlfriend though" Fan "Oh really? Can I take this?" Lisa with a guilty face

"Yeah you can take it, it show how important you are for our relationship" fan. Lisa felt touched by her word "You're gonna make me cry" Lisa with a baby voice. Jimin who were standing beside her, giggled.

"I have to go now, see you when I see you" Lisa "Bye!" The fans as their have the chances to.

AT THE HOTEL
"Lisa, you have 1 hour before the shoot" her manager "Nee" Lisa. After that, their each go to their rooms that their just booked.

LISA'S POV
Lisa already unpacked all of her things. She have 40 more minutes to rest before the shoot started.

She were playing her phone on her bed when she heard the doorbell ringing. She go and open the door without looking through the hole.

The person hugged Lisa so sudden that she step back a few steps. She's surpised until she saw who is it. She closed the door and go to the bed. Playing her phone like before.

TBC.💜💛
I'm so sorry if this time chapter is a little boring. I was tired from school but I tried my best to make another chapter for you guys bcs I loved you guys.
Thank you for supporting me.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MALATIBISWAS and Lizkook_ff_ for always supporting my stories by voted, followed and commeting on every chapter. I really appreciate you guys, thank you so much.💜