27

LISA'S POV
She suddenly felt hot that she get up to adjust the air conditioner.

I mean she is hot-

She get surprised when she sees her boyfriends are still here "W-why are you all still here?" Lisa. They just look at her and she noticed that they're crying.

"Why are you crying?" Lisa panicking. Jin go closer to her and hold her hand "do you still loves us?" Jin.

"What are you talking about? Ofc" Lisa "Will you forgive us?" Jin "for what? You didn't do anything" Lisa "stop lying, we did do something wrong" Jin.

"No...Idk what you guys did wrong" Lisa "we treat you in a wrong way" Jin. She stop talking and look at the floor rather than looking at them.

"We're sorry..." Jin "You dont have to be sorry" Lisa "no we have to...seeing he make you have your biggest smile hurted our feelings" Jin.

She nodded "Can u still accept us?" Jin "wdym by accepting you back?" Lisa pouting with a frowning eyebrows.

He chuckled and bring her in his embrace "tell me your feelings today" Jin "blank...I dont feel anything anymore" Lisa.

"We'll make you feel something at least let Jungkook annoy you" Jimin. She glared at him with half of her face is hiden in Jin's broaded shoulder.

"But can you tell us one thing?" RM "What?" Lisa "Suga hyeong said he saw you with Jay earlier at the cafe" RM. Lisa sighed.

She explained everything even the time when they all saw her with Sunghoon and Heeseung together and alone at the cafe.

Their nodded in understand and apologized for their misunderstand and for not listening to her explaination.

That's how their routines goes after the incident and...

YOONGI'S POV
He have been avoiding Lisa since the incident bcs he felt so dumb by saying that she cheated on them but the truth is she still with them even tho their treated her like shit before.

So today he decided to talk to her. And they have to do a live to meet the fans.

AT THE ROOM

This is the room where they always hang out and make lives

This is the room where they always hang out and make lives. All artists's favourite place to hang out.

Suga came in first and its only him. Lisa is not there yet. He set up the camera and the table with 2 chairs.

Few minutes later Lisa came in with a manager who will monitor the live for them. Lisa sit beside him and started to fely awkward.

LISA'S POV
She've notices Suga have been avoiding her that's why she's feeling awkward and nervous around him. She thought he dont have any feeling to her anymore

So she tried to move on from him but...

SUGA'S POV
The silent are too loud until the manager excuse himself to take a call.

Now its only them both in the room. Suga are still debating either to talk to her now or later...he look at her and...

They made an eye contacts

They made an eye contacts. After 5 minutes Lisa break the eye contact and look the other way. Suga cough to not show his nervousness.

"Lisa..." Suga. Lisa look at him and hummed in respond. He look in her eyes "Have you ever think I've lost interest in you?" Suga.

Lisa froze and look down "You kept avoiding me so...who wouldn't?" Lisa.

LISA'S POV
She get surprised a little when he hugged her "Mianhae...mianhae" Only the word sorry come out from his mouth.

Lisa slowly hug him back and rubbed his back "Dont need to...It was my fault, I didn't explain to you more early" Lisa. He shake his head.

"No dont apologize, its not your fault its obviously was my fault...I shouldn't blame you before, I shouldn't be mad always at you, I shouldn't say a words that break your heart before" Suga.

"You can punish me whatever you want but dont break up with me I never ready for that" Suga. She let go of the hug and want to rubbed his cheek but then she bursted out laugh.

"Why are you crying?" Lisa wiped his tears. He look at her with a shy smile "Aihh...I almost lost you, you know? Who wouldn't cry?" Suga.

She still laughing "stop laughing!" Suga "Arraseo arraseo..." Lisa move herself on his laps.

She was fixing his hair and wiped the tears that are left on his cheeks "You know..." Suga. She hummed in respond.

"My friends always said I'm lucky to have you" Suga. She just giggles "Why are you giggling? You liked it that much?" Suga.

"Aniyo...isn't that a compliment?" Lisa wrapped her hand around his neck and look at him. Suga peck her lips "Yeah and the one who said that got caught having you as his homescreen" Suga.

Lisa widened her eyes "Me as what?" Lisa "his homescreen!" Suga raised his tone a little "why are you raising your tone?" Lisa.

He faking his chuckle and lean to the chair "ofc bcs I'm mad! Who wouldn't? Seeing you as his homescreen" Suga.

"Is he single?" Lisa "Nee- why are you asking?" Suga raised his head and look at her. Lisa play with his shirt "Geunyang..." Lisa.

"Geunyang mwo?!" Suga giggle. Lisa giggled and look at him "What's his name? Is he an idol? How old is he? Is he a good son?" Lisa teasing him.

No answer. Lisa raised her head look at him. She laughed when she sees his done face "Okay okay" Lisa wrapped her hand back around his neck.

"Saranghae..." Lisa peck his lips. He look at her and stand up, carrying her to the couch "Ya!" Lisa laughing.

He throw her on the couch and get on top of her. Snuggle in her neck "I love you more" Suga raised his head and kiss her.

Lisa cupped his face and kiss him back.

That's a completed one. Their routines changed and they got more happy than before.

THE END.💜💛
GWS FOR OUR ANGEL PARK JIMIN😭😭😭😭I FELT RELIEVED WHEN I HEARD THE SURGERY(?)GOES WELL. REST WELL SWEETHEART AND UPDATES ON US AFTER THIS.💜💜💜