25

After crying for 15 minutes she go out from the toilet and decided to call someone who she close with.

"Yobuseyo?" The person in the call "oppa..." Lisa "Nee Lisa ya...waeyo?" The person. She sniff and wiped her tear that dropped when she heard his voice.

"Ya are you crying? Wae? Did I do something?" The person sound panicked "Aniyo...I wanna tell you something" Lisa "what is it?" The guy named Doyoung.

Its Doyoung nct not treasure-

"He scolded me again" Lisa "who?" Doyoung "Yoongi..." Lisa. She can hear he sighing "they won't listen to you again?" Doyoung.

She nodded as a yes "eung..." Lisa "how about you talk to them after work? Maybe that can bring better into your relationship" Doyoung.

"I cant..." Lisa "Lisa...I cant hold it anymore, you know I know I cant see you crying and hide from them about your feelings so you have to tell them how you feel with what they did to you" Doyoung giving an advice to his little sister.

A little story about them, they accidently bumped into each other at a CVS store and that time Lisa was not in a good mood.

So he can see she was crying. He want to leave her after bowing as a sorry but he felt bad so he asked if they can have a talk.

From there, they become close and Lisa always tell him her sad, happy, annoying, bad, angry days.

BACK.

"Idk what to say" Lisa "I cant help you with that, that's your heart...not mine, I gave you a solution so that you can tell them what you feel" Doyoung.

He can hear she was whining with her raspy voice bcs of crying "when will you come back?" Lisa "1 month more...see I've to sleep now we have an interview tomorrow" Doyoung.

"Nee..." Lisa "I call you back tomorrow" Doyoung "Oppa..." Lisa "nee" Doyoung "gomawo" Lisa "for what?" Doyoung

"you always listen to my stories even if its just a simple things istg I don't have anyone else to share my stories with" Lisa. He smiled feeling touched by her word.

"You dont have to thanked me, I do it as I want...I already consider you as my sister" Doyoung "Nee...bye for now, they must be looking for me" Lisa "Nee yeongan" Doyoung. She giggled "yeongan" Lisa. They hang up.

Lisa kept her phone and wash her face. She look at her face in the mirror and sighed "I look like shit" she mumbled and take a tissue.

She go out and bumped into someone's chest. She look up and surprised seeing Suga standing in front of her with his cold ever face.

"O-oppa...did the-" she got cut when he pushed her get in the bathroom again. He locked the door and look at her with his crossed arm.

"Oppa? When will you come back? Gomawo? Listen to your stories? Wdym by you dont have anyone to share with?" Suga.

She look down and look up again "I-it was Doyoung oppa...I-i'm sorry for not listening to you, I will listen to you after this" Lisa.

"You know how many times have you said that?" Suga "I didn't mean to break-"

"you're so annoying you know? Dont say that if you'll break it the next day" Yoongi go out from the bathroom.

Lisa let out a sigh and a tear dropped from her eyes. She go out and go to her manager's office. She ask permission to leave early.

After that she go to her studio to take things she didn't bring and leave the agency with the manager send her to the apartment.

AT HER APARTMENT
She get in the apartment with a sad and dissapointed feeling but it all faded away when she sees her pets gathering at the door welcomed her.

She smile and lifted the smallest ones "Aigoo...eomma bogosipeoseo? I just gone for 2 days..." she kissed Lego face twice.

"did the food stocks finished?" Lisa go to their food container and there's still some more food in the container.

"You all didn't eat much? Why? Did the new brand didn't suit your taste?" Lisa sit at the living room and her pets sits around her.

BTS'S POV
Suga came back in the studio "where is she?" Jimin "she'll come in a few minutes" Suga. They nodded and suddenly her manager come in.

"Lisa wont be in today's practice...she'll leave early today" manager "eung?! Suddenly? Did she left?" Jhope "Nee..." manager.

She's still there but she told her manager to told them that she already left.

"Geurae...lets start now" RM. Her manager left the studio and go to the parking lots.

SKIP AFTER WORK
They packed their things and go back to the dorm using 2 cars ofc.

After arrived, they get in the dorm "LISA YAAAAAA" It was Taehyung's voice calling her name not knowing she's not there.

They didn't see her at the living room. Taehyung go to her room and didn't see her there "she's not there?" Taehyung "Nee? Didn't the manager said she leave early?" Jimin.

"Maybe she sleepover at the apartment? Try to call her" Jin. Jungkook take his phone and call her but she didn't pick up.

"She didn't pick up" Jungkook. They started to feel panicked.

"She said something in the group..." Jhope "give me time?" Jhope "when was that?" RM "5 hours ago" Jhope.

LISA'S POV
She saw Bts kept calling her but she didn't pick up. She were chilling while watching her favourite movie.

2 HOURS LATER
Someone rang the bell "love can you open the door for mommy?" Lisa since dogs are more clever.

Love go to the door and open the door for his mommy.

Then he come back to Lisa and put his face on her thigh. Lisa rubbed his head "who is it?" Lisa "us" someone said made her look behind and saw her boyfriends.

Her face turned to a sad face when she saw them. She back to the TV. Their look at her in confused and sit on the couch.

"Lisa...why don't you talk to us?" Jin. She stay quiet and look down with her sad face and were playing with Love's ears.

"Did we do something wrong?" He continue. She stay quiet. Jin take the remote and close the TV.

TBC.💜💛