12

FEW MONTHS LATER
There's a rumor Lisa will have a collab with Dj Snake, Ozuna and Megan Thee Staallion for Dj Snake's new upcoming MV.

Bts(including Lisa ofc)just do a collab with Megan Thee Stallion with their song butter but remix version.

LISA'S POV
She woke up early and were excited bcs this morning she'll be recording for Dj Snake's new song.

So it mean the rumor are true and based on what she know the song will be released 2 months after the shoot for the MV.

AT THE COMPANY
Lisa, Yoongi and three other staffs to monitor her and Lisa monitor herself. Yoongi is there bcs its one of his work foe monitoring the members during the recording of a song.

"Why not you change the tone?" Yoongi. Lisa listen to his instructor carefully "keep the pitch low" Yoongi. She nodded and continue.

5 MINUTES LATER
"I think this is good" Yoongi. Lisa nodded and take off the headphones.

She go out from the mic room and sit behind Yoongi who were sending the recording to Dj Snake's email right away as pdnim say so before they start recording.

"You busy after this?" Yoongi focusing on the computer "Aniyo...I don't have any works actually" Lisa

"Then where will you go after this?" Yoongi "Maybe back to my apartment" Lisa "Can I come?" Yoongi "Nee?" Lisa "I miss them" Yoongi finding excuse(?)

"You don't have any works?" Lisa. He shake his head "Then...okay Ig" Lisa "Kajja" Yoongi "now?" Lisa. He nodded "Wae? You have something else to do?" Yoongi.

"Actually...I've a lunch with few of my friends" Lisa "Then lets go" Yoongi "Oppa you don't know any of them there" Lisa stand up.

"I still gonna go" Yoongi stand up "but-" Lisa got cut when he pinned her to the couch and make she sit back.

She gulped and look up at her "if you dont let me to then you won't go anywhere and I'll bring you to my apartment" Yoongi.

They make a 5 minutes long eyea contact until Lisa break it "Ish! Okay okay! Lets go!" Lisa. She go out. He smiled and followed her.

She asked for permission from her manager first and after that they go to the parking lot and get in Yoongi's car.

IN THE CAR
"Bambam there too right?" Yoongi focusing on the road "Idk...I guess so, wae?" Lisa look at him.

"I'm just asking" Yoongi. She nodded and back focusing on her phone.

AT THE RESTAURANT
The restaurant their planned(Lisa and her friends)to eat lunch at is a little private so there's not so many people there.

But still they wear the masks. They get in the restaurant and look around. Then she saw Sorn waving her hand at her. They go to them and greet them.

Losa's friends who saw Yoongi stand up and bowed at him. He also bowed at them and sit.

"Since you're here...lets order now" Jaehyun(nct). He called a waiter and ordered their foods.

They start talking their things and Yoongi just hear their conversation. Untul then he touched Lisa's arm.

She looked at him and asked him using her facial expression "Your phone" he handed his hand mean he want to play/use her phone.

Lisa gave him her phone and back focusing onto the conversation.

Their foods came and they enjoy the food while talking a little.

"Lisa..." Bangchan who sit besider her called her. Lisa look at him "wae?" Lisa "why he's here?" Bangchan

"I tried to stop him but he still want to come with" Lisa as she know he were talking about Yoongi. He nodded "you know we want to tell you a brand new 'tea' but he's here so we keep it" Bangchan.

"Wae? Wae? What is it this time?" Lisa "I will tell you later" Bangchan. Lisa whined at him. Yoongi look at them with a cold stare

Palli" Lisa. He smile and shake his head "Kai sunbae...and one of the stylist are dating for 5 months now" Bangchan.

Lisa jaw dropped in shocked "jinjja?! When you know it?" Lisa "I just know it when I got here" Bangchan "heol- huh?! Is it...the one with a surname Kim?" Lisa. He nodded.

"Nugu? Kim hoyeon?" Lisa. He shake his head "guess more, its easy as there's not so many staffs with surnames Kim there" Bangchan.

She kept thinking "Kim Jennie?" Lisa. He smiled. Lisa jaw dropped in disbelieve as she know its a right answer

"Aren't Yeri unnie said he were tryna get close to Seulgi unnie?" Lisa "ketchi?! I was shocked too" Bangchan.

"Heol...no wonder he's a playboy" Lisa. Bangchan raised his shoulders "Then who's next?" Lisa "I guess its Irene sunbae" Bangchan.

"Eyy..." Lisa hit his arm playfully "Irene unnie already with Suho sunbae" Lisa "oh jinjja?! Why didn't I know?" Bangchan

"We have a meet last week and she tell me" Lisa.

Yeah...basically like that is their gathering. Gossiping and fyi they're the hiden dispatches.

TBC.💜💛