19

YOONLICE'S POV
He stand up look at her "Did I make you wait?" Lisa "not really" Yoongi.

She nodded "kajja..." Yoongi. Their go out from the building. They decided to just walk to a restaurant.

Says Yoongi "if you want to eat ice cream, make sure you eat your meal first or not no ice cream" and that makes Lisa obeyed him.

AT THE ICE CREAM STORE
Their ordered their ice cream, actually Lisa's ice cream. Yoongi doesn't feel like want to eat ice cream.

"Oppa..." Lisa. He look at him. She gave her phone. Yoongi take her phone and take her pictures then give it back.

LALALALISA_M

LALALALISA_M🍦

LALALALISA_M🍦

They continue walking while look around.

"How are you living free this passed 5 months?" Yoongi. Lisa glance af him and back to her ice cream "Its fun since this is so rare to happen..." Lisa.

He nodded "I wanna be like that too" Yoongi. She look at him and laugh out loud. Yoongi look at her in confused "Why you laughed?" Yoongi.

"If you get a chance to...you might just staying on your bed without doing anything then write songs" Lisa "Mwo?" Yoongi laugh.

"Ya! I'm not like that!" Yoongi "yeah yeah whatever" Lisa "Oh oh! Oppa I want that" Lisa pointed at a food truck she saw.

"You have ice cream already" Yoongi "this is ice cream" Lisa "yeah...and that's junkfood, Ice cream are junkfood too" Yoongi. Lisa pouted at him.

"Arraseo arraseo...kajja" Yoongi. Lisa smile happily and follow him to the truck.

After buying it, again Lisa told Yoongi to take her picture.

LALALALISA_M