2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

"𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫."
  •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ROBBY WAS IN DEEP THOUGHT, his mind constantly on the girl he ran into a couple of days ago at the ice cream parlor. He was supposed to be training with Daniel and Sam—but his mind kept wandering back to Lanie.

Not only did he have to deal with the financial struggles back at home and with his mom being gone all the time, it seemed to be the least of his problems. Instead, he was worrying immensely about the girl. Daniel seemed to notice there was definitely something going on in Robby's mind as he kept failing the karate techniques. He intended to figure out what the problem was, worried about his student.

"Hey, Robby, can you come here for a second?" Robby complied and followed Daniel over to the corner of the dojo where they were able to speak freely in private.

"What is it, Mr. LaRusso?"

"I've noticed you have been failing every technique I have been trying to show you. Robby, I know can master these easily, but I also noticed your mind keeps wandering to different places, is everything okay?"

Robby was surprised that Daniel was able to notice his distress, thinking that he was able to hide his emotions well, but obviously, he couldn't. His worry over the girl he met for only three minutes has taken over his life completely and he was finally about to admit that when he confessed his emotions to Daniel.

"So I was at this mini-mall a few days ago and I noticed this girl. Mr. LaRusso, when I say she was beautiful, I mean she was beautiful. Definitely caught my attention, but before I could talk to her, I noticed there were these assholes hassling her, so I fought them and I knocked them out quickly." Daniel seemed to have a look of intrigue plastered on his face and nodded his head, urging Robby to continue.

"So I helped her up and I noticed there were bruises from where the men grabbed her, but they only grabbed one of her arms. As I looked at her other one, I saw there were bruises that  trailed all the way up to her shoulder. I'm just worried about this girl, Mr. LaRusso and before I could get her name, she sped off." After Robby finished his rant, he yanked his blonde locks, frustration clouding his mind.

"Look, Robby, even though you just met this girl, I can already tell you care about her. I'll see if I can do anything to find out who she is, but I can't make any promises." Robby felt grateful for Daniel. He did a lot more for him than what Johnny has and it felt weird for him to have a father figure.

"Thank you so much, Mr. LaRusso, I appreciate you so much."

Now all Robby has to do now, is hope he will run into Lanie again, his hopes being exceedingly high for such a slim chance of this happening, but he was not losing hope.

✧༺♥༻∞

Lanie's fingers felt like feathers against the elegant keys of the grand piano in her home, one of her only escapes from reality. Even though her parents forced her to learn piano at a young age, she did eventually grow to like it for her own interest, not for her parents. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about Robby and she didn't know why. Perhaps it was the interest of wondering why this boy cared so much for a broken stranger like her.