7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

THE RIDE BACK TO THE CAPULETUE HOUSE was suspiciously silent to Robby. The once happy girl who would be smiling with every opportunity she could find was now dangerously quiet, making Robby worry for the girl.

Her leg was incessantly bouncing up and down, her rainbow checkerboard Vans were starting to crease with her foot bending on the floor of the car. Robby knew something was surely clouding her mind and her leg was starting to worry him, so he gently put one hand on the steering wheel, while the other found Lanie's thigh.

Robby placed his hand modestly on her thigh, sending frigid shivers down her spine, making her shaking leg instantly stop. It wasn't an uncomfortable shiver, but more of a comforting one, the kind where you wish it could stay there forever.

"Lanie, are you okay? You seem anxious," Robby said, careful to try not to pry out of Lanie's comfort zone. Lanie recomposed herself and put a hand on top of Robby's so now both of the teenagers were flustered by each other's touch.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me," Lanie said quietly, trying to convince Robby, but he wasn't buying it. Robby knew there was something going on in her home and that's why he wanted to drive Lanie back to her house, to see what her home life was like for himself hoping he could do something to help her.

"Lanie, I'm always going to worry about you, but also know that I will be by your side no matter what." Robby gently lifted his hand from Lanie's thigh and gently caressed her hand, placing a gentle kiss on the top of it, Lanie's cheeks flushing instantly from his flattering gesture.

Soon after, the two teenagers arrived back at Lanie's house. Lanie said goodbye to the boy and shakily closed Robby's car door before walking up to the front entrance of her house. She heard the car engine stop and the sounds of keys clattering made the girl furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Robby, what are you doing?"

Robby gave her a look as if it was obvious. "Walking you to your door. I'm not going to let you walk alone even if it's your house. You never know what can happen."

Lanie just stared at Robby in awe. The way he was treating her was definitely something new to her and she felt grateful to have someone like him in her life.

Robby smiled and walked beside Lanie as they walked towards the front entrance of her house, and before Lanie could even reach for her keys, the door swung open, revealing a very angry Henry Capuletue.

"Lanie, you are going to re—oh, who's this?" Henry's furious demeanor was replaced by a faux nice one when he saw that Lanie wasn't alone. Robby kept his fake smile on as well, already not liking the man because of the tone he used on Lanie.

"I'm Robby Keene. It's nice to meet you, sir." Robby's arm slithered around Lanie's waist, pulling her to his body, not wanting Henry to get any closer to her.