15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍

|thomas brodie-sangster as parker norman|

"𝐫-𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

LANIE WAS NERVOUS. She didn't know why, but her stomach was twisting in knots and the hairs stood up straight on the back of her neck, feeling like something awful was about to happen. Lanie assumed it was just simply jitters because she was about to visit Robby, so she brushed it off.

She put her bag through the metal detector and let out a shuddering breath, attempting to ease her apprehension. Once her bags were cleared, she softly smiled at the security guard in thanks, before walking to the room where Robby was waiting for her.

It was Friday, on the dot at the time they planned to meet and Lanie had a small tug on the edge of her lips, scanning the room to see if she can find her boyfriend.

But when her eyes landed on Robby, she didn't smile as she planned to, instead, it diminished when she saw that her boyfriend had another visitor.

And she knew exactly who it was.

Lanie walked towards the pair, her attempting to keep her anger intact. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Ah, Capuletgue, it's nice to see you here. I was just telling Robby that he should join Cobra Kai. And now that you're here, maybe you should join too," Kreese said, that typical arrogant smirk that Lanie wished she could slap away.

"Over my dead body." Lanie sat down in the chair next to Robby as he gently kissed her cheek and snaked his arms around her waist protectively.The teens looked up to see Kreese laughing maniacally and a devilish smile on his face.

"What's so funny?' Lanie asked, her tone of voice evidently annoyed by the older man.

"I was in love once like this. Unfortunately, it didn't last though." Kreese's face gradually turned into sadness, and it was obvious to Lanie that there was more of a story behind what just he was saying.

"What happened?" Robby asked with genuine curiosity.

Kreese took in a deep breath before speaking, trying to keep his tough composure, not wanting to feel vulnerable in front of the teens. "She was taken away from me too early. Enjoy love while it lasts." With that, Kreese stood up from his seat and left the teenagers alone.

Lanie stood up from the seat that she took next to Robby and instead sat across from him, caressing her hands with his. Lanie was about to speak up, saying how much she missed Robby, but before she could, she noticed the purple and blue bruise that had spread from his eye to his cheekbone and she gasped out in shock.

"Robby, who the hell did his to you?" Lanie brushed her finger gently across the bruise, making Robby wince and pull back from her touch. "Sorry."

"It was nobody, sweetheart. You don't have to worry about it," Robby muttered, trying to drive away from the subject from his eye, but Lanie merely scoffed, looking at her boyfriend incredulously.