4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘

"𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?"  •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

  •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

LANIE STOOD AMONGST the crowd, watching Miyagi-Do do their karate presentation. After many desperate pleads of Robby convincing Lanie to stay longer, she agreed, not even wanting to go home at all. She saw the way Robby was doing a type of karate that she has never seen before, but she was very intrigued.

Robby glanced down to Lanie from the stage and gave her a small wink, her cheeks evidently heating up from his charm. When they were done with their demonstration, Robby bowed and stole one last glance towards Lanie before facing the crowd.

The sounds of people clapping their hands filled the air and Daniel was about to present their grand finale, until the loud chants of people yelling 'Cobra Kai' filled Lanie's ears. Turning around, she saw teenagers around her age running towards the stage.

Cobra Kai was loud and definitely put on a show. Lanie walked over to the corner where Robby was at and put a hand on his shoulder, immediately easing his body as it sent shivers down his spine. "You did great up there."

"Thanks, Lanie," Robby said, his smile going ear to ear. Lanie continued to watch the demonstration in front of her and then suddenly, she felt a pair of eyes dig into her skull. Tracing the direction of the feeling, Lanie's eyes landed in front of a boy from Cobra Kai, his hair spiked up in a cerulean blue mohawk. The boy sent a wink and an air kiss in her direction, Lanie scoffing at him in disgust.

She also noticed that Robby seemed to be glaring at the boy on stage as well. The tension was evident and it didn't go unnoticed by Lanie.

"Do you know him?" Robby asked in a low and bone-chilling tone in his voice. He didn't like the way Hawk was looking at Lanie and he sure as hell wasn't going to let him have a chance with her. His jealousy was already overwhelming him and he barely even knew the girl.

"No, no I don't. Do you?" Robby finally looked towards Lanie and the dark look in his eyes disappeared when the girl was in his sight.

"It's a long story." Lanie sensed that Robby didn't want to talk about it so she instantly dismissed the subject.

Daniel was walking away with his wife and Sam trailing close after them. Robby and Lanie stayed for several seconds before following after the LaRusso's. The walk to the parking lot was rather silent, but Robby's and Lanie's hands consistently brushed against each other, their cheeks heating up from the subtle touch.

"Well, this is my car. It was good seeing you, Robby. I hope we run into each other again soon."

"Woah, Woah, you're not getting off that easily. How about you give me your number?" Robby asked, a smirk appearing on his face with Lanie rolling her eyes playfully. She thought about it at first, but another idea popped into her mind.