19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈

"𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

"𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

LANIE WAS IN HER BED, messily throwing the feather-filled beige pillow over her head, the aggravating sound of her alarm clock making her even more annoyed by the second. Ever since the breakup with Robby, Lanie has been sulking in her bed every hour of the day and Tyler was getting sick of it.

He wanted his baby sister to live out her teenage years, instead of worrying about boys (even though he did the exact same thing as a teen).

"Lanes, can you please get out of bed? It's nearly six p.m." Tyler waited for his sister to respond, but all he received was a muffled grunt, indicating that he should go away, but did he listen? No.

He went up to his sulking sister and pulled the blankets off of her body, immediate chills being sent down her bare skin. Lanie groaned in annoyance and attempted to grab her other blanket, but before she could, Tyler picked her up bridal style and took her down the stairs into the living room and plopped Lanie down onto the sofa. Both Tyler and his boyfriend sat on the other sofa, looking like they were about to interrogate the girl.

"Lanie it's been three days since your breakup and I understand that you have to let out your emotions, but we're worried. You haven't been eating."

Lanie sighed and avoided eye contact, not wanting to see the worried looks from the boys in front of her. The dark discoloration under Lanie's eyes certainly didn't go unnoticed by her brother and that's when he and Carlos knew they had to talk to her.

"It's not like I have an appetite right now," Lanie muttered softly under her breath. "Can I please go back to my room?"

"No. We are not done talking yet." Before Lanie could speak up and make another excuse for her escape, her phone rang, and she let out a sigh of relief, being saved by the bell.

Lanie got a text from Sam asking if she can go over to her house, and despite her questioning the friendship between the LaRusso, she thought it'd be a better idea than to be interrogated by her brother and his boyfriend.

"It's Sam. She needs me right now. Okay, bye!" Lanie said quickly and immediately snatched her lanyard from the hook on the door. She put on her pink checkered Vans and got into her car, driving to the LaRusso's house for certainly a night to remember. 

✧༺♥༻∞

Lanie stood at the front door of the LaRusso's house, knocking on the front door gently, waiting for someone to answer it. After a few seconds, she saw Sam and the front door, a small smile tugged on the edge of her lips.

Lanie gave her an awkward smile and Sam stepped to the side so she could walk through the door.

"Thank you for coming, Lanie. Despite everything that has happened, I hope we can manage to stay as acquaintances."