26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

PRACTICE AT THE DOJO WAS EXCEEDINGLY more painful as Lanie not only had to deal with Robby but even worse, she was faced with the fact that she had to see Parker every day as well. Her issues with Robby seemed nonexistent, now a bigger concern about Parker clouding her mind.

Her hands were sweaty, and the piercing and insensitive look Parker was giving Lanie, made the girl feel the burning sensation of bile rising in her throat. His malevolent smirk went ear-to-ear, evidently taunting the traumatized girl. However, the familiar touch of a hand reached the small of her back, and shivers were sent down her spine.

"Are you okay, Lanie?" Robby asked his tone of voice in a raspy whisper. As Lanie was about to speak, her voice got caught in her throat and she was only able to nod to reassure Robby. Completely forgetting about their breakup for a moment, Lanie's anxiety started to rise and Robby noticed.

"Why would you care?" Lanie didn't intend for her voice to sound hostile, but it was nearly inevitable with the boy standing across the room from her, a sly malicious smile plastered onto his face.

"Just because we're not together anymore, doesn't mean I don't care about you."

Her face softened when she scanned Robby's features. His emerald eyes were filled with worry and sympathy, something she hated receiving from others. Despite the dreadful situation, Robby took Lanie's silence as a sign to speak up again.

"I need to tell you that Vanessa is—"

Parker's distinct and minacious voice peered behind Lanie's shoulder, a shuddering shiver running down her spine.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here," the taunting voice of a familiar teen stalking behind the duo. Lanie begrudgingly diverted her attention behind her and her breath hitched in her throat. She didn't notice it, but Robby subconsciously stood closer to the girl in a protective matter, his body inches away from hers in case Parker dared to do anything.

"You look ravishing as usual, darling," Parker spoke in a low voice, his imperceptible British accent seeping through his tongue. His eyes trailed up and down Lanie's body, her becoming visibly uncomfortable by his actions. Robby immediately noticed and stepped up,

"Watch it, Norman," Robby sneered.

"Why? Last time I checked, you two aren't dating anymore, Isn't that right, mate?" Robby desperately wanted to punch away that arrogant smirk off of Parker's face, his seemingly indented dimple, filled with enmity.

"Stay away from my girl, or I won't go easy on you as I did in juvie."

Your girl? Lanie thought inside her stampeding head.

Parker smirked with amusement laced in his features, his classic maniacal grin running chills throughout Lanie's body.

"This is going to be fun," Parker murmured, not releasing eye contact from Lanie. "Have a good day, love."