18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

"𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

"𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ROBBY SAT COMPLETELY FROZEN, his mouth gaped open and his body was immobile as the words slipped out of Lanie's mouth. It was unnervingly quiet, only the rhythmic tapping sound of the rain that was pattering onto the cement, filled the silence.

"What? Lanie, you are not joining Cobra Kai and that's final." Not only did Robby know Cobra Kai's intentions weren't pure, but he also didn't want Lanie in the same room as Hawk. He didn't trust the boy and as much as Robby attempted to suppress his jealously, it was starting to unravel.

"Robby, I'm joining Cobra Kai because it's my choice. I promise I'm not going to become one of those jerks." Lanie had a look of pleading laced in her eyes and Robby could tell that she wanted him to agree with her. Robby was trying too hard to try and disagree with her thoughts, but at the same time, he knew her mind was set on her decision.

Robby breathed in deeply, taking in the oxygen to his lungs. He gently grabbed Lanie's hands and pressed a loving kiss on them before looking up at her eyes.

As much as Lanie stared into his emerald eyes a million times, each of those times was just as enticing as the day she first met him. His alluring personality was something that never drove Lanie away, instead, pulled her closer to Robby every time.

"I'll join Cobra Kai with you. We can do this together. Is that okay with you?" Lanie let released a heartfelt smile, which was always contagious to Robby, him smiling at the sight of his happy girlfriend. Lanie was squealing in joy and pulled Robby into a fervent kiss. Robby was taken aback at first, but smiled into the kiss and reciprocated the feeling he had for his girl.

Oh, the way Lanie was changing Robby.

✧༺♥༻∞

Lanie was walking around the Cobra Kai dojo, staring at the trophies, while Robby was setting up his mattress in the back room of the Cobra Kai dojo. After the million times Lanie tried to convince Robby to stay with her and her brother, he persistently declined, wanting to stay at the dojo instead.

"You know, your boyfriend's father got that trophy when he lost to your previous sensei back in 1984." Lanie looked towards Kreese then back at the trophy.

"I mean Johnny got second place right? That still sounds like he won to me." Lanie had a straight face and Kreese was taken back slightly at the audacious tone she used with him. He chuckled menacingly and Lanie glared at him with curiosity.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, it's just that I can already tell there's Cobra Kai in you." Lanie's mind was clouded with confusion and she wasn't sure why Kreese always seemed to egg on that there was 'Cobra Kai blood in her.'