14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

FOUR PAINFULLY LONG AND boring weeks have gone by for Lanie and the girl was lucky enough to be released early, her health becoming stable surprisingly quick. After the fight that Lanie and Sam had, the LaRusso girl hasn't come to visit her ever since. Lanie and Robby called each other every day, not a day went by where he would deny any call, knowing most of the times they were Lanie.

When Lanie regained her ability to walk again, she would visit Miguel's hospital room too, both of them acting as if they were neighbors on the same street. Lanie has also become closer with Hawk, considering how often he visited Miguel, and Lanie went to visit Miguel a lot too during her time at the hospital. The trio almost became inseparable.

Johnny would also visit Lanie's hospital room too, him becoming closer with his son's girlfriend, Johnny already acting like she was a part of his family.

When Johnny would visit Miguel, he would visit Lanie too, getting her Starbucks every now and then. Sometimes Johnny got the orders wrong, considering how absurd the names of the drinks could be, but Lanie didn't care because she was grateful for whatever he gave her.

Lanie seemed like her bright and cheery self, nobody noticing a single frown on her face, but little did they know, the girl was suffering immensely from nightmares of the school fight. Every boy she looked at, looked like the kid at school who repeatedly threw punches in her head.

She was wary of her surroundings and sometimes she would incessantly scratch her arm nervously, to try and keep her mind off of the negative elements in her head, but no matter how hard she tried, the face of that boy was persistent to stay inside her mind.

Currently, Lanie was with Johnny, walking side by side with him inside of the homeless shelter. Johnny wanted to talk to Robby and he thought it would be a good idea to bring Lanie too, knowing how much Robby wanted to see her.

Lanie was sliding her tray against the cold metal below her and she saw Robby ahead of her vision, her heart beating loudly out of her chest.

"Don't be nervous, Lanie. He's going to be really happy to see you," Johnny said, reassuring the girl.

"Or I'm going to puke in front of him from my nervousness," Lanie muttered, but Johnny heard her and let out a stifled laugh. They slid their trays as the line continued to move and Lanie was getting closer to Robby by every second.

Lanie now stood in front of Robby, him being  completely oblivious to the person in front of him as he stirred the soup in the pot in front of him.

"Wow, I guess you really don't want to see me then, lover boy. I see how it is," Lanie said sarcastically with a smirk, knowing her voice would be familiar to him.