8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐦𝐫

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐦𝐫.𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞" 
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"GOD, WHY DOES MR. LARUSSO have a rock in the middle of the dojo?" Lanie questioned, sighing at the destruction Cobra Kai did when they tore apart the dojo. Robby, Sam, Demetri, and Lanie were attempting to pick up the rock that fell over, their muscles being strained from the weight. 

The teenagers attempted to lift up the rock once more until they reluctantly gave up, knowing it was pretty much impossible to lift it by hand.

"Robby, about the other night—"

"Lanie, you don't have to worry about anything. I told you I'm patient and can wait for you. That's it," Robby said in a soft and caring tone, a smile forming on his lips. Lanie couldn't stop thinking about the night before, starting to regret not kissing Robby during that moment.

"Okay, it's just that I keep overthinking everything and I really don't want you to walk out on my life. You're too important for that to happen so I need to make sure everything works out perfectly."

Lanie held her head down as she wiped away the sweat that was trickling down her forehead. Her voice was hoarse, but she couldn't decipher whether it was from the heat or the pain of releasing her true emotions.

"Hey, come here." Robby brushed the dust off his arms then and grabbed Lanie's hand, guiding her to a more secluded part of the dojo, so only they were the ones who could hear each other's voices.

"Lanie, I want you to listen to me." Robby paused, making sure Lanie had his undivided attention. "You are literally the most wonderful girl I have ever met in my life. I've only known you barely for the summer, yet, I can already tell you're going to be in my future. I usually don't let people in my life this easily, but for you, you were an unquestionable exception."

Lanie was in awe of the boy. Nobody in her life, besides her brother, has shown her this much compassion and devotion to her and it seemed weird for Lanie to accept a boy that she has barely known for a month.

"Robby Keene, I swear, you are certainly something else." Lanie stood closer to the boy and embraced his body, her arms resting on his shoulders as he caressed her waist with tenderness.

"Promise me you'll never let me go," Lanie whispered almost inaudible, but Robby heard her clearly.

"I promise, sweetheart, " Robby whispered back in the same tone. They held each other as if the world was about to end and Robby took in a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of Lanie's vanilla-lavender shampoo.

"Are you smelling my hair?" Lanie asked in a playful tone, pulling away from the hug, but Robby's hands were still wrapped around her waist. Robby looked up to the sky as if he didn't hear Lanie's question.