20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦, 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦, 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

AFTER NEARLY A MONTH OF being in the hospital, Lanie was up and on her feet as if the whole school fight ordeal didn't happen. Four months was a long time for the girl to miss out on events and Lanie felt out of the loop whenever she was with her friends.

But Robby was at her side at all times, reassuring her that he was there for her and Lanie felt so grateful to have a boyfriend to care about her like this.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Lanie? If you really don't want to, you don't have to." Lanie held Robby's hand tightly, standing at the front door of the familiar dojo she desired, yet missed at the same time.

"I'm sure, Robby. Plus, during my coma, something kept telling me that Cobra Kai seemed to be the answer to my problems. Hopefully my instincts are right."

At first, Robby was incredibly reluctant for Lanie to get back into intensive activities such as karate, so when she first said she wanted to join Cobra Kai, he instantly said no. But when Lanie didn't give him kisses for six hours, he unwillingly gave in to his girlfriend.

"Okay, but I'm not going to let you do anything extensive. If I see you do a roundhouse, I'm going to tie you down on my lap so you're not going to move anywhere." At the words 'tie-up,' Lanie's eyebrows raised with intrigue, releasing a laugh after seeing the look on Robby's face.

"So...you want to tie me up?" Lanie asked in a low and mischievous voice. Robby pulled Lanie's waist closer to him and caressed her left cheek with his hand.

"You know it, sweetheart." Robby leaned in and placed a kiss on her soft lips. Her rosy pink lips were gliding across Robby's slightly chapped ones and he subtly slid his tongue on her lips, tasting Lanie's new chapstick.

"Mmm, is that honey lemon I taste?"

"You know it, lover." Placing one last peck on his lips, the teens entered the Cobra Kai dojo, walking into the backroom where Robby had his domestic setup. Lanie didn't know why Robby decided to stay at Cobra Kai and she wanted to let her boyfriend stay over at her house, but he declined the offer.

Lanie looked at Robby's little setup and she smiled softly, seeing a picture of both her and her boyfriend in a rose gold plated frame next to his sleeping bag. She picked it up and grazed her finger against the cold metallic framing, outlining the details in the picture.

"Why do you have this with you?"

"Because I can admire my girlfriend at all times," Robby joked, but then his face turned into a serious demeanor. "But seriously, when you were in the coma and when I got out of juvie, I didn't know if you were going to wake up or not, Lanie. I stared at this picture every night, crying myself to sleep, begging God that you would wake up."