22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜?"•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜?"
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"HEY ROBBY, WHERE ARE YOU? I brought In-N-Out," Lanie teased in a tone as if you were to use to lure an animal. Walking into the ominous halls of the dojo, Lanie proceeded to make her way to the backroom, but when she heard unfamiliar giggles, she stopped in her place and walked stealthily to eavesdrop on the conversation.

When Lanie peeked her eyes in the backroom, there stood Robby, wrapping his arms around a random girl, someone Lanie has never seen before.

Her eyes were filled with betrayal, bitter distaste, and sadness. As much as Lanie felt obligated to run up to the anonymous girl and rip her hands off of her boyfriend, Lanie couldn't move. It was as if she was seared into the ground and her eyes were forced to watch the painful sight in front of her.

"Don't worry about Lanie, she won't figure out about us. It will be our little secret," Robby said in a hushed tone, pressing a kiss on the random girls' lips. Lanie had enough and when she barged into the backroom, she noticed the mortified look on her supposed boyfriend's face.

"Robby...why? I-I thought you actually cared about me," Lanie said, barely able to muster up the sentence.

"Well, I found someone else. I'm sorry Lanie it just couldn't work out. Vanessa is here to actually give me what I want." Robby had a nonchalant tone laced in his voice, making Lanie have an incredulous look on her face of how okay he seemed to be in this situation.

"Really, after all we had? You're simply going to throw all of that away for this bitch?" Lanie asked rhetorically, but she desperately needed an answer from Robby, knowing how someone she loved with her heart's full intent, could hurt her like this.

"Hey, don't call me a bitch, whore," Vanessa seethed at Lanie. Lanie glared at the girl but quickly turned her attention back to Robby.

"I'm sorry Lanie. You need to go." Robby had a tinge of guilt in his eyes. Lanie shook her head incredulously and started to walk out of the backroom to get back to the front door of Cobra Kai.

Lanie lost the one person that was the frayed thread of her mentality and now that he is gone, her mind was unraveling for the worse.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Sweetheart, wake up! Hey, Lanie, honey," Robby said as he held Lanie's waist close to his body, desperately attempting to wake up Lanie from her deep slumber. Lanie jolted up from Robby's sleeping bag, her eyes scanning her surroundings and when she saw that Robby was by her side, her eyes widened even more from the exceptionally vivid dream.

"Robby?"

"Hey, hey, baby. It's me, what happened? You have tears in your eyes." Robby caressed Lanie's face with his hands and scanned her face with worry, attempting to figure out what was wrong with her.