5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞."
  •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DOJO, Mr. LaRusso," Lanie complimented the stunning sight in front of her, her fingers tracing against the somewhat freshly painted fences. When Lanie woke up, she forgot for a split second that she was at the LaRusso household, so seeing Sam in her room in the morning made the teen slightly jittery.

But that nervousness expeditiously disappeared when Daniel offered to take Lanie to the dojo and there was no way she could refuse the kind offer. Currently, Lanie was admiring the smoothly sanded deck until the hairs on the back of her neck stood up when she felt a presence behind her.

"Do you like my work? Mr. LaRusso made me sand this entire dojo," Robby said, Lanie, attempting to hide her smile at his soothing voice.  Turning around, she was met with the most beautiful pair of green eyes she has ever seen. The blue ocean specs accented his pupils perfectly.

"Really? Cause I think you missed a couple of spots," Lanie said playfully, evidently lightening up the mood.  Robby's contagious smile didn't go unnoticed by Lanie and considering how infectious it was, there was no way she could hold back the genuine smile she rarely ever used.

"Oh, does that mean you are going to help me? Because if you do, I wouldn't mind doing this entire dojo again as long as you're there with me." Robby attempted to bribe her and she raised her eyebrow at him, as he held up his hands in surrender.

Sam was staring at the pair, seeing how close they were starting to get. Literally. Robby was subconsciously leaning in closer to Lanie, her doing the same and Sam couldn't hide her smile, knowing both Lanie and Robby deserved someone good for themselves.

Daniel walked into the dojo, interrupting all of the teenagers from their thoughts, and smiled at Lanie who he was glad to see, hoping they can get another student.

"I'm glad you came, Lanie. You know if you want, Robby and Sam can teach you a few moves if you like to see if you want to join Miyagi-Do." Lanie had a sly smirk on her face but instantly dropped it, already having a plan brewing in the back of her head.

"Sure, I'd love to, but only if I can spar with Robby first." Robby whipped his head towards the girl at his name, a small blush forming on his face. Sam and Daniel didn't take it personally, they knew Lanie was more comfortable with Robby compared to them.

Lanie and Robby took their places on the grass and the boy seemed hesitant at first, knowing that Lanie didn't have experience with karate. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to hurt you."