12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓

"𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?" •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ROBBY HAS BEEN ON THE RUN for nearly three weeks meaning that it has been three weeks that he hasn't heard from Lanie. To Robby, it seemed like Lanie was ignoring him for what he did, and he couldn't help but feel that she didn't want to be with him anymore.

With the many times he has tried to call and text her, Robby was thinking of breaking up with Lanie, his heart not sure if he could handle the pain anymore. The pain of not knowing what he did wrong, or what he did to make her upset.

But little did he know what actually happened to Lanie.

Robby was currently sitting on the other side of the table, Shannon looking at her son with concern. Robby had his hair messily draped over his forehead and the once dashing smile he shared every day was replaced with a frown, nothing but worry and pain in his broken mind.

"Have you talked to Lanie? I'm sure she will make you feel better, honey," Shannon softly said. The day she went over to the LaRusso's house to tell Robby she was going to rehab, Shannon met her son's girlfriend and she instantly loved her.

Robby looked up at his mom and stared at her with sad eyes. He took in a deep breath before talking to his mom. "I haven't heard from Lanie ever since the fight. I'm pretty sure she hates me, Mom and I don't know what to do if she's not talking to me," Robby choked out, a tear threatening to slip out of his eye, but he quickly wiped it away, hoping his mom didn't notice.

"Honey, I'm sure there's a valid reason why Lanie isn't talking to you. Things aren't always what they seem."

Robby sighed and took another bite of his sandwich, Shannon leaving her seat while Daniel took her place in it. Robby looked up with surprise, but the pain and fear were dominating his emotions now.

"Nice cut...I think Lanie would like it," Daniel said, making Robby smile ever so slightly at his girlfriend's name, but also was replaced with a frown, not sure if Lanie wanted to be his girlfriend anymore.

"Sorry, you've been stuck cleaning up my messes. I'll pay you back for the van," Robby muttered, keeping his head low. Daniel chuckled at the boy but felt anxious for what he had to tell him next.

"Didn't think that van was your style anyway—"

"How's Lanie, Mr. LaRusso? Is she doing okay? I've been trying to contact her, but she never responds. Robby cut off Daniel's sentence, needing answers desperately as to why his girlfriend was not answering him. Daniel's heart dropped at Lanie's name and he  let out a shuddered breath, knowing that Robby was surely going to ask about her eventually.

"Robby, look, what I'm about to say next won't be easy to hear so I need you to listen carefully," Daniel said cautiously, scanning Robby's face.

Robby's heart instantly dropped, thinking that Daniel was about to tell him that Lanie moved on and didn't want to be with him anymore, but he listened to what Daniel had to say.