13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"DO I STILL LOOK PRETTY?" Lanie muttered softly as she smiled brightly at the sight of her older brother. A massive headache was pounding abruptly in her head and Lanie's luscious long locks were now knotted, her not being able to brush her hair for weeks.

Tyler smiled at his sister's humor and held her hand tightly in his, tears of joy appearing in his eyes. Lanie was looking around her surroundings, still confused as to why she was in a hospital room, her last memory being collapsing in Hawk's arms.

But the first thing Lanie thought of when she looked around her surrounding was the fact that the one person she was ecstatic to see, wasn't there in the room with her.

"Where's Robby?" Lanie looked towards her brother who seemed completely oblivious to who the boy was, even though Lanie did talk to him about Robby several times.

"Are you talking about your boyfriend? Is he the one with the red mohawk—"

"No! That's Hawk, he's just a friend. Robby has this adorable Dora haircut and these beautiful green eyes that you can definitely get lost in." Lanie said dramatically in awe, blushing just thinking about Robby, and just by the way she was smiling from talking about him, made Tyler want to meet his sister's boyfriend even more.

But Tyler's smile faltered, slowly turning his demeanor to become more serious. "Lanes, what do you remember of what happened at your school?"

Lanie thought about it for a second then it all came back to her, just as if her memory was completely sharp as before.

"I remember this dickhead hitting me in the head, um...I also remember seeing Miguel collapsing on the railing—oh my god, is Miguel okay? His family must be worried about what happened yesterday."

Tyler was about to respond to his sister but halted when he noticed a specific word his sister said. Yesterday.

"Yesterday? Lanie, you've been in a coma for three weeks. These nurses told be that I should pull the plug but I told them I would go all karate on them if they even laid a finger on you." Lanie would've laughed at her brother's joke, but she couldn't fathom the fact that she has been in a coma for three weeks.

A lot could have happened in three weeks and Lanie's heart rate started to increase, panic rising slowly in her chest, but her shoulders loosened, seeing that Sam was at the entrance of her door, smiling at the conscious girl.

"Hi, Sam." Sam walked towards Lanie and engulfed her in a gentle hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Tyler gently kissed Lanie on her forehead before leaving her room so the girls could have some privacy to talk. Lanie let out an exasperated sigh while patting on the side of her bed so Sam could sit next to her.