10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊

"𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐚𝐝?"  •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐚𝐝?"
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHT and early in the morning, the crisp and clear light seeping through the windows of the dojo. Lanie and Robby were holding each other passionately, their lips moving in sync. Lanie's legs were wrapped around Robby's torso as his hands roamed modestly on her back and upper thigh.

"Robby, come on, we need to get back out before everyone gets suspicious," Lanie said, as Robby reluctantly pulled away from his girlfriend's lips, but quickly sneaked one last peck before she could talk again, Lanie stumbling in his lap slightly.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's just stay here for a few more minutes. I want to admire my gorgeous girlfriend longer." Lanie playfully rolled her eyes at Robby and smacked his chest gently before standing up, but she felt something restrain her from walking. She turned around to see Robby straddling her waist, not daring to lose the feel of Lanie's physical touch.

"Love, if you don't let go, I won't give you cuddles for the rest of the week," Lanie said playfully but knew it would get Robby's attention. He quickly released her waist and gave her a glare before pointing his finger at her.

"Now that's just cruel, sweetheart." Robby gave one last gentle kiss on Lanie's lips and then followed her way out of the dojo, the fresh air breezing on their faces.

The two teens were met with the sight of Demetri holding a small gold figure in his hand and Lanie furrowed her eyebrows. "What's that?"

"Is that Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor?" Sam said, catching Lanie's attention. Lanie turned to Robby with a smile, happy that the LaRusso family found something that was important to them, but when she saw that Robby's face looked uncomfortable. She felt confused but didn't pry.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Well, don't you look handsome. You know, if it were an alternate universe, you would totally be famous for being an 80s icon," Lanie said, admiring her boyfriend's costume. Robby laughed and embraced his girlfriend in a hug, holding her tightly, enduring her warmth that he all too adored.

"I shouldn't be the one talking. You look absolutely stunning, sweetheart. If we were born in the 80s, we would have been the hottest couple."

"Oh, so are you saying that we don't look like a good couple now?" Lanie asked with her eyebrows raised, a joking tone in her voice.

"No! N-No, I didn't mean that. I meant—"

"I was joking Robby. I already know we are a hot couple." Robby let out a sigh of relief and then grabbed Lanie's waist, holding him close to her as they continued to walk around the roller rink.

Robby kissed Lanie's cheek before grabbing the skates for both of them and she sat down at one of the tables, pulling out her phone and scrolling on Instagram. She saw several pictures that Tyler posted of him and his boyfriend and Lanie let out a joyful chuckle before double-tapping the picture.