21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲?"•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

WHEN ROBBY DEFEATED THE COBRA KAI'S, he challenged them to fight him. He was glad to have a strong dojo by his side, along with his girlfriend. There were some moments where Lanie didn't like the malicious glint in Robby's eyes when he would spar with someone and she hoped that Cobra Kai wouldn't infest his mind.

Lanie was currently doing warmups, with Robby leading, but that was quickly interrupted when Kreese called Robby's name, everyone's attention now on their sensei.

"Mr. Keene, you have a visitor." At the mention of her boyfriend's name, Lanie whipped her head to the visitor and saw a boy, who was seemed to look like he was in middle school. His posture seemed stiff and Lanie could tell the boy was nervous.

"I-I'm Kenny. My brother Shawn Payne said you can help me." Lanie looked over to Robby and saw how his demeanor relaxed slightly, but his face was filled with questions.

She has heard about the Payne before when Robby told her what happened to his face in juvie and to say she was angry with Shawn was an understatement. Even though Lanie knew Shawn and Robby were on good terms, the girl would have loved to have a few words with the boy.

"I didn't know Shawn had a brother. Is he out?"

"No, that's why I'm here. These a-holes keep hassling me and one of them knows karate—"

"This is a dojo. You are interrupting my class." Lanie looked back and forth between her sensei and Kenny, seeing the desperation in his eyes. She knew exactly how it felt to be bullied back when she was younger, so she spoke up.

"Sensei, you should really give him a chance. You never know what he can do unless he shows us. Who knows, maybe he can beat Robby's ass?" Lanie said the last part of her sentence in a playful one, Robby giving her a dramatic jaw-dropped glare.

But Robby's playful demeanor switched like a lightbulb when he faced Kreese once again. "Sensei, Shawn Payne was one of the toughest guys in juvie. Kicked my ass a few times."

Kreese chuckled dryly, a mixture of threats in his face. Lanie looked at her sensei and bit her lips in a thin line, anxious for what was about to come next.

"You know in the real world, we have to fight our own battles. Cobra Kai can teach you how, but you have to prove that you're worthy." Lanie subconsciously walked closer to Robby, grabbing his hand into hers. When he saw his girlfriend's presence, Robby smiled, but it faltered when he felt the incessant pitter-patter sensation that Lanie was radiating off her chest.

"What's wrong?" Robby asked worriedly. His eyes widened the feeling of protectiveness overwhelmed him. Lanie looked up at Robby smiled weakly at him.

"It's nothing," Lanie whispered in his ear. When Lanie looked towards Kenny and Kreese, she felt Robby's eyes burn deep into her skull, knowing that he is still looking at her. Robby knew something was up with Lanie, but it was an inappropriate time to bring up a personal conversation.