Prologue

Prologue

It's been one week since I didn't open my social media account. I totally cut my connection to my social life for one whole week.

Hindi ko alam kung tama ba ang desisyon kong ito. But then, I really want to clean my name. But I don't know how, really.

I only did that with him. Only with him. With the man I love.

How are they able to judge someone they don't know personally?

I'm laying in my bed. Thinking what happened in the past one week. Wala akong alam.

My family is saying nothing. Alam kong alam nila. Pero wala silang binabanggit.

Sa loob ng isang linngo, hindi ako lumabas ng bahay. Everything is a mess.

First day of the release of that video was devastating. I can't think straight. Everyone is throwing me a harsh and hurtful comment and reaction. And that was the first time I recieve a bash.

Yeah, I know social media so dirty and chaotic. But you can't blame me for still comminicating with social media.

Doon ko siya nakilala. I don't want to move on and forget the thing that makes us know each other.

Because I'm still hoping... that someday, he will be back.

I'm just a simple girl before. Wala lang sa akin ang social media. Pero binigyan Niya ako ng rason para pumasok sa mundong hindi ko pinangarap. Hindi naman ako nagsisisi. I am still thankful that God gave me a guy who I loved unconditionally.

Oh, I loved? No, I still love. Even with the painful memories with him I still love him.

He ruin me but I'm doing my best to fix myself and be destroyed because of him again. This is stupid I know, but everyone. is willing to be stupid because of love. Everyone.

Admit it or not, you're also a stupid when it comes to love.

I am determine to open my account again but the door suddenly open. My brother and sister come in.

They sat beside me and hug me tight.

"Don't open social media, lil' sis, masyado pang magulo." Kuya said. Nagulat pa ako dahil akala ko ay mananahimik sila hangang sa humupa ang usapan. He kissed the top of my head.

"Everything will be okay, sis."

I'm so stress but they are doing their best to cheer me up. Nag-init ang puso ko.

Hindi ko ito ginusto. Hindi ko ginusto ang mapunta sa magalong mundo na kinabibilangan niya pero niyakap ko nang buong puso ang mundo kung saan siya masaya. But in the end, he left me in the world that I didn't know how to live. Life is not ironic. Love and people is.

From this day I'll forget about you and the memories we shared. Mahalin ka ay ang pinakatangang bagay na ginawa ko sa buong buhay ko.

Love came from internet is not really a good idea. Social Media is full of lie and judgemental eye.

I am the Queen and my King ruin my quality.

"To the person who ruin my quality, I love you."

-
Hello hello po! Hope you read this collaboration! Thankie! Love u all!

-Geh